Have you ever tried playing video games in school or at work?

Alexander.

If you are a learner or a employee, be truthful. Have you ever happened to bypass the Internet censorship to connect to unblocked games during work or school? Please inform us here at JoyFreak. Did you ever get caught? What was the consequence?

Barida

This thread remind me of those days that I used to work at a gas firm. I go to the office with my laptop that have got loads of offline games on it. So, I don't really need the internet to connect as making use of my laptop is enough. Yeah, I have been caught once by the boss and was given a warning at the next meeting.

I do remember fun game websites being blocked often at school, of course it was very easy to get around that block. For when one door closes, many more open.

Nova

I have played the games in school. But I think it' should be banned and avoided. Because it takes a lot of our attention. And we have to understand it's not good because it makes people ignore the studies. And something that should be limited in the school.

Nova

I think mostly battle royale type of games are worth playing. Like say fortnite and the PUBG. It can be pretty fun to play the game as it's definitely lot of fun on in there.

Top Bottom