Have you ever taken part in any video game championship?

Shine_Spirit

Trophies
Videogame championships are extremely popular around the world. some people live entirely on it (and make a lot of money), but generally - incredible as it may seem - they have a very drawn routine. On the other hand, there are people attending championships just for the fun.

Have you ever taken part in any? Did you want to make money from it?

Videogame championships are extremely popular around the world. some people live entirely on it (and make a lot of money), but generally - incredible as it may seem - they have a very drawn routine. On the other hand, there are people attending championships just for the fun.

I have never thought of that! Gaming has always been a pastime for me and now that you have mentioned about taking it to a whole new level, that is something I would gladly explore. Can you provide more info on this because I do not want it to go under the bridge?

I have never thought of that! Gaming has always been a pastime for me and now that you have mentioned about taking it to a whole new level, that is something I would gladly explore. Can you provide more info on this because I do not want it to go under the bridge?

I've tried participating in some video game championships, but it's a very crazy atmosphere and full of pressure. I can't understand how people can enjoy playing under those conditions, haha!

It's pretty terrible!

During the CS: GO time there used to be a lot of tournaments in the area. And it was kind of fun to take part in those championships. And it can be fun to meet new people. And the way people do all of those things it can be pretty interesting there as well. I have seen that video game championship can be pretty interesting.

I've always thought of getting into a gaming championship, mainly for the FIFA series of course. But it's just something that I've never gone through with and I doubt I ever will enter a championship really. It would be interesting to see how I do really because I do think that I'm pretty good on FIFA but I need to remember that these professional gamers are extremely good and probably on another level compared to me lol. The prizes are great as well which makes it so appealing to take part in.

I do play video game but It never comes to my mind to make it seriously to the point that i will join to the championship. I've heard it many time in the news that many of the payers now make money on participating this but for me in my part still i will just play video games for my past time, to enjoy and not to the extinct to gain money on it.

I don't think I've ever thought about profiting from video games, except in the occasional buy and sell of hard-to-find titles. But as to tournaments and championships, I'm more of a watcher. I've watched a couple of Worlds for League of Legends live, and have been following several of the regionals religiously for the past few years. It's a little pricy, but I was at the height of my hype back when I went to the games live. Plus, I had friends with me. It's always better to go with friends.

Once work stabilizes, I'll probably try to watch live again.

I never tried it because but I am not patient to make it to the championship. Also, there are a lot of pro-gamers around me so I never would really stood a chance but if I was given an opportunity I would definitely go for it.

I never really attended a formal kind of gaming competition, but I've created and been part of many my self either with friends or family, we use to actually play an almost 6 to 8 hours long champions league partie on PES, as we are about 9 cousins of the same age (we are a big family), adding up to that a bunch of other friends so we litteraly play for 6 hours straight and some times even more; as for the competition part some times we involve money some times we don't any ways it was always a lot of fun.

Only in my own mind - haha! Sadly, I have never been that good to consider competing, but I really admire the skill of those that do! I imagine it would be a fun and satisfying way to make some extra money! ????

I do play video game but It never comes to my mind to make it seriously to the point that i will join to the championship. I've heard it many time in the news that many of the payers now make money on participating this but for me in my part still i will just play video games for my past time, to enjoy and not to the extinct to gain money on it.
I think often the championship based games have qualification sort of thing. So more people who win, the easier for them to get the spot in the tournament. So it's kind of like qualify and go type of games. So yeah it happens for most of the gaming championships out there. I am sure you know many of them are out there.

I am not a hard core gamer, I play games only to de-stress myself or spend time. I have never participated in any game championship, in fact, I even don't know about any game championship.

Of course yes, I have done so on more than one occasion. If you are a soccer gamer fan, you are definitely going be involved in such competition with your close friends who are soccer fans as well. We host the tournament and play it for cash prizes.

Only in my own mind - haha! Sadly, I have never been that good to consider competing, but I really admire the skill of those that do! I imagine it would be a fun and satisfying way to make some extra money! ????

Making money playing video game should be really good (and obviously fun, haha). However, I think it requires a very boring routine and I can not see myself making money that way.

I have never tried to join any video gaming competition. I don't think I am capable of doing it. It takes time, patience and devotion to be fit in that field. I have some other responsibilities to attend. My parents will be yelling me from time to time because of the hours spend unproductively. It is only in this century that competition strikes in and gamer are more active. During my younger days games is a simple pastime and interaction among friends.

Yes of course and mine happens to be Counter Strike and FIFA games.

Gaming has always been one my passions although I've never thought about taking it to a professional level. As much as I would like to make money from doing what I enjoy most, I don't know where to start. It takes your dedication and patience to become skilled enough in gaming to take part in a tournament.

I'm happy to play computer games just a hobby. It keeps me amused however this is something I'm considering to do in the near future when I have more time.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back