Have you ever fell asleep while gaming?

Barida

Trophies
Gamers can simply agree with me that gaming is sweet and fun when we are free to do so. However, I have slept a lot of times while gaming only to wake up the next few hours to notice. Have you had that kind of experience?

Last edited:
Haha, only once or twice in my books have I managed to do this. I think it was back when I was a teenager so when I used to game for hours on end anyway, I can't remember what I was playing, I think it was GTA (SA or 4 probs) after I do remember just waking up with my character just standing there and I was like "Huh" because I have no idea what I was doing before. Then I realised that obviously I was shooting up some people and managed to just conk out on the bed. It was a nice lifestyle though back then haha.

A few times I have came close to sleeping while playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 as I was very tired and I was doing those very long 1200+ kilometers deliveries and I'm pretty sure the night before I managed to get only like 3 hours of sleep. But I have never felt fully asleep while playing video games. But you know, it's never too late to do so.

Never. I don't exactly sit in the most comfortable chair either so the chances of me actually falling asleep on it are extremely slim. Plus, if I'm tired, I'm going to sleep. I would never stay away to game that much

He he, never happened to me. I always played on my computer and used to have a really uncomfy chair. So this prevented me from enjoying my hours at the PC too much, lest sleep while gaming :D

I sit on a comfy recliner while I game, you see where I'm going with this? :p

But yeah, I do sleep for about 20 mins every now and then while gaming, mostly on days that I worked all day.

Plenty of times. These days I am reducing the gaming time to morning or say evening time. And mostly watch the netflix at night. And at that time I face that sort of situation. My mobile was tampered twice with this.

Haha, only once or twice in my books have I managed to do this. I think it was back when I was a teenager so when I used to game for hours on end anyway, I can't remember what I was playing, I think it was GTA (SA or 4 probs) after I do remember just waking up with my character just standing there and I was like "Huh" because I have no idea what I was doing before. Then I realised that obviously I was shooting up some people and managed to just conk out on the bed. It was a nice lifestyle though back then haha.

Really made me laugh hard when you made mention of forgetting what you were doing in the game when you slept off. It's not always easy for me when I sleep off while gaming too!

A few times I have came close to sleeping while playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 as I was very tired and I was doing those very long 1200+ kilometers deliveries and I'm pretty sure the night before I managed to get only like 3 hours of sleep. But I have never felt fully asleep while playing video games. But you know, it's never too late to do so.

Haha, you are pretty lucky not to have experience this since you are always observant to notice when you are feeling sleepy and stop the game at that moment. That's pretty nice for you though.

It's happened to me more times than I dare count (although not so much recently).. :ROFLMAO:

Usually it happens when I'm doing something boring, like boosting for multiplayer achievements / trophies. I must have fallen asleep about half a dozen times while boosting toward "Seriously ..." in Gears of War alone (10,000 kills in ranked matches).

Never. I don't exactly sit in the most comfortable chair either so the chances of me actually falling asleep on it are extremely slim. Plus, if I'm tired, I'm going to sleep. I would never stay away to game that much

Going to sleep once you sense sleep coming is pretty great. This is one sure way to ensure you avoid situations where you will have to sleep while the console is on your hands. ?

It happens with me a lot lately. And I tend to get to sleep while watching the Netflix and also some of the time playing games or say even listening to others. So it can be pretty much alarming. That is what I need to watch out in such context.

It happens with me a lot lately. And I tend to get to sleep while watching the Netflix and also some of the time playing games or say even listening to others. So it can be pretty much alarming. That is what I need to watch out in such context.

You've got to consider not sleeping when next you are gaming ?. That is the only way to fully enjoy gaming. I have played games where I slept off only to realize that I lost in a battle or in a soccer game. It's not always funny.

Yes I do want to stop doing all this but the addiction and also living alone limits me from paying attention to myself. And that's where small things like these happen. I have to replace my gaming addiction with something different.

Gamers can simply agree with me that gaming is sweet and fun when we are free to do so. However, I have slept a lot of times while gaming only to wake up the next few hours to notice. Have you had that kind of experience?

View attachment 364
AndaSeat has much better quality and that is why they are the only one who is offering lifetime warranty

I think if you are watching netflix or say playing games make sure to use the bed. So that the phone don't fall off. I had lot of those instances that I can remember.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back