Have you ever regretted buying a game?

This usually happens (a lot) to those impulsive players who buy all kinds of games and don't usually filter their spending with any kind or seaching, haha! They'll almost certainly regret buying some games very often.

So, would you be one of those people? Haha!

Jelineex

I have nothing to upset on buying games because I haven't bought one. ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) I like to play with free games and used to play on my cousins gaming boards. They usually invite me to play since I am their best competitor. Our games usually start with calm manner and end up disagreement. We are more on the level of greediness than friendly. I have nothing against people who are buying games since it's always their choice. We need to respect it. They just have to remember before buying to make research and review on games for those worthy purchase.

leadtech

I never regret buying a game because before i purchased a game i'm watching first some trailers or reviews about the game always thinking that if the money is worth on this game....And i'm also checking the gamepla. on every game..

Mora

I once bought Tomb Raider: Underworld, it was a long time ago but I spent a lot of time playing it, till at a certain point it just got monotonous for me I couldn't play it any more it felt like a homework instead of a fun game, adding up to that I was still young at the time, I wasn't really a big fan of mystery and all of that but thinking back about it now, I would like to play it again.

Alania

I never regretted when bought a singleplayer game, but I did pay like 30 USD for Nosgoth, which eventually closed...