Question Have you ever played retro games on iOS?

veronijohanz

Trophies
Recently I was in a hurry to find a way to play Nintendo old game on my iPhone. I saw a poster that shared in my Facebook wall and I wanted to play my old childhood game again using my iPhone. So that I find solution from Google. But I did not get any satisfiable answer. That is why I am posting here and anyone who have experiences with playing retro games on iOS, please leave a comment.

I don't own an iOS device, so sadly I can't help, though I have played retro games on androids though? ?

Smartphones today essentially are life managers, mini computers and more. But I feel that with Apple, unlike with Google, they have you restricted (tied down) to using their range of apps.

Every audio file has to be like, .M4A format. With Android devices, you can do so much more.

Smartphones today essentially are life managers, mini computers and more. But I feel that with Apple, unlike with Google, they have you restricted (tied down) to using their range of apps.

Every audio file has to be like, .M4A format. With Android devices, you can do so much more.
yeah well, that's always the major difference across apple versus android, it's totally different, that's why apps rarely bug on apple because it's all the same. ?

I didn't play retro games on iOS, Although Ludo King is best for playing on iOS. You should totally give it a go!

Recently I was in a hurry to find a way to play Nintendo old game on my iPhone. I saw a poster that shared in my Facebook wall and I wanted to play my old childhood game again using my iPhone. So that I find solution from Google. But I did not get any satisfiable answer. That is why I am posting here and anyone who have experiences with playing retro games on iOS, please leave a comment.
Hello Veroni, It is nice to make a reply for this. I also wanted to play my favorite classic NDS games last year and I searched Google for a solution. That is where I came to know about the Delta emulator. Delta is a leading iOS emulator that allows to play most popular console game systems like Nintendo, Game Boy and Sega. This tool is amazing and its working properly. Hope you will find something valuable with my reply. Thank you.

I didn't play retro games on iOS, Although Ludo King is best for playing on iOS. You should totally give it a go!
I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying Ludo King on iOS. It's a great game, and it's definitely one of the most popular games Tetris on the platform.

While searching for an emulator on my PC or Phone I found a bunch of emulators that can support playing old retro games on iOS, just for curiosity what emulator you download it for playing the game?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back