Have you ever played retro games on iOS?

veronijohanz

Aug 26, 2022
Recently I was in a hurry to find a way to play Nintendo old game on my iPhone. I saw a poster that shared in my Facebook wall and I wanted to play my old childhood game again using my iPhone. So that I find solution from Google. But I did not get any satisfiable answer. That is why I am posting here and anyone who have experiences with playing retro games on iOS, please leave a comment.

makoyyy

May 23, 2022
I don't own an iOS device, so sadly I can't help, though I have played retro games on androids though? 😁

Crystal vase

Jun 15, 2019
Smartphones today essentially are life managers, mini computers and more. But I feel that with Apple, unlike with Google, they have you restricted (tied down) to using their range of apps.

Every audio file has to be like, .M4A format. With Android devices, you can do so much more.

makoyyy

May 23, 2022
Smartphones today essentially are life managers, mini computers and more. But I feel that with Apple, unlike with Google, they have you restricted (tied down) to using their range of apps.

Every audio file has to be like, .M4A format. With Android devices, you can do so much more.
yeah well, that's always the major difference across apple versus android, it's totally different, that's why apps rarely bug on apple because it's all the same. 😉