News Have you ever not slept for so long that you started hallucinating?

Tek

Trophies
I've had some stranges experiences myself. It's pretty disorienting and rational thinking starts to get very slow. The hallucinations are not realistic but are more like gaps in your vision that are shaped like things. What was your experience?

I've never been awake long enough to induce hallucinations, but I doubt it would be pleasant by any stretch of the word.

In your case, how long were you awake before you started getting hallucinations?

I've never been awake long enough to induce hallucinations, but I doubt it would be pleasant by any stretch of the word.

In your case, how long were you awake before you started getting hallucinations?
At the 24 hour mark I start to no longer feel tired and start getting into a slightly euphoric, calm state. At 36 hours my short term memory goes to shit, unable to keep any train of thought. Visual and auditory hallucinations are common. Up to the 48 hour mark my speech starts slurring until I can’t even complete sentences. After that, things get worse for me.

I'm somewhat of an insomniac so being tired is just a given for me. I sleep maybe 2 hours per night, sometimes 3, but I haven't deliberately gone for days without sleep since I was a teen. I did manage 3 days once, no hallucinations, but I certainly wasn't coherent! I have enough trouble sleeping that I don't play with the sleep I can get, so trying to stay awake is not a thing for me.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back