Have you ever lost a gaming friend?

JoeBeOne

Trophies
Have you ever lost a gaming friend? Recently I lost my Call Of Duty Mobile best friend to suicide. Though I never met him in real life, we've played for an hour or so every night basically for 2 years. Probably over 2,000 hours. I've been grieving as if it was someone I knew in person. People I know in real life can't really comprehend why I'm so heartbroken. I myself am trying to understand. Feel free to share your experiences.

I used to chat to a guy in 2003. I don't know if he still uses forums.

A guy came to my door earlier, offering fibre broadband. I said there's a guy in Australia, annoying me. He said that he sounds like a creep and I should report him. I said I did do that in the past, but the WAnkers Association in Bogan Land don't bother their asses to go to his address in Perth.

Have you ever lost a gaming friend? Recently I lost my Call Of Duty Mobile best friend to suicide. Though I never met him in real life, we've played for an hour or so every night basically for 2 years. Probably over 2,000 hours. I've been grieving as if it was someone I knew in person. People I know in real life can't really comprehend why I'm so heartbroken. I myself am trying to understand. Feel free to share your experiences.
so sorry to hear your story.

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your Call Of Duty Mobile friend. It's understandable that you're grieving, even if others in your life may not fully comprehend the depth of your feelings. Gaming friends can become a significant part of our lives, and it's natural to feel a sense of loss when they're no longer there. It's important to take the time to process your emotions and seek support if you need it. Thank you for sharing your experience, and I'm here if you ever need to talk.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back