Have you ever cried playing a game?

Shine_Spirit

Trophies
I know the question may sound a bit unusual, but this has already happened to a friend of mine recently. He was playing Resident Evil 2 (the latest version) and he simple started crying a lot when he finally finished the game.

He couldn't explain the reason so deeply, he just said it was the thrill of getting it after so many hours playing.

YES. The story of NierAutomata is very emotional for me, losing in it is also worth crying, its like that my effort that flew away. I also cosplayed 2b because I like her and the game very much.

I have never cried playing games, I have never been to that kind of emotional level. However, I have often yelled in frustrations when I could not pass the level.

I have been upset many times because of a game, but never did I ever cried because of it. Games are there for me to kill my bordom and not to make me depressed. Well, there could be times that I get upset, but it easily dissipates.

I have not come to a point of crying because of a game. I am busy concentrating on how to win the game. But there are games that I felt disgusted and scared. ( Ha.Ha.Ha.) I go on the imagination of being attacked by zombies and will be dead in time. I need to run for my life. This makes me energetic and blown my mind. I love how I get thrilled.

Never. I think most of the games that I have played are horror or survival in nature. Some of them are mystery too. So crying was not an option. And it can be pretty difficult to have sentiments when you don't feel like you lived that moment in the game. So it can be pretty difficult if you ask me. It is not the type of games I have played which makes anyone cry.

I have never cried playing games, I have never been to that kind of emotional level. However, I have often yelled in frustrations when I could not pass the level.
I completely agree with you, I have never cried playing games, and I don't think I ever will. But I also can get frustrated if I can't pass the game.

I have never cried for a game no matter what but I must be honest and say that sometimes I get very angry if I lose or die because of someone else fault.

I wouldn't say cried, but I did shed a tear in certain parts. Like The Last of Us, Starcraft, Gothic and few others.

I've never cried playing a game. I've never really cried watching a film either so it's just not something I imagine would ever happen to me. However, I have been quite sad with a few games, Battlefield 4 and Red Dead Redemption 2 being the biggest games that led me to be sad. I don't want to say much in case I spoil it for someone but the RDR2 ending was extremely sad and would have preferred a different ending really.

I don't think I ever cried while playing a game, but I think I came rather close to it on some points.

Not to be insensitive, but this questions made me laugh. I really came here to read the comments, but now feel pretty emotional myself. I am sorry to hear of any sadness your gaming experience has brought you. :devilish:??

No I haven't. I don't think I'll every cry or get emotionally connected to a video game. If I cannot pass the game or I die, I may get frustrated at the very most although I'll learn from my mistake and improve so it doesn't happen again.

I think in reality we have to hold onto the emotions. And games are not something that we should be crying over for. I can tell you that it can get pretty difficult if we are not holding onto the health. So mental and emotional health needs to be adjusted as well. I guess on that note kids need to have more emotional balance.

Cry over a game which I'm still the one playing? I don't think that would be possible no matter how you look at it. I'm the one in control of the game and how would I turn to cry over the same game? It won't happen as far as I'm concerned.

PS. I have cried over a movie.

I completely agree with you, I have never cried playing games, and I don't think I ever will. But I also can get frustrated if I can't pass the game.
When you cannot pass the level and you are have already played many times in the current gaming session, the experience can be very frustrating. In such situation, I cry in anger or frustration.

Seriously, I have far more serious things to do than to cry over a gaming animation. For what reason should I subject myself into crying as a result of playing video games? It sounds very wired to my ears. I wonder if such thing happens.

Seriously, I have far more serious things to do than to cry over a gaming animation. For what reason should I subject myself into crying as a result of playing video games? It sounds very wired to my ears. I wonder if such thing happens.

I support your assertion on this discussion completely. I find it very difficult to believe anyone would cry over a game, something you used your hands to play and you turn to cry over it, it's unbelievable by all means.

I am not sure what makes people cry on their gaming. You can see that it can be pretty intense gaming moments that makes them a bit pretty much confused on many counts. And things can go wrong on that note. I'd recommend you to avoid watching sentimental stuff. And move on ahead with the life.

Maybe :p

but no I haven't I just play and that's all. But I haven't played that kind of game anyway.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back