Discussion Have you ever been stalked online?

I can tell you a story of my friend.
Sarah had noticed someone commenting on all of her social media posts and sending her countless messages. She ignored it at first, but when they began to show up at her workplace and follow her to her car, she realized she was being stalked online and in real life. She reported it to the authorities, and they were able to identify and apprehend the perpetrator before any harm was done.

I can tell you a story of my friend.
Sarah had noticed someone commenting on all of her social media posts and sending her countless messages. She ignored it at first, but when they began to show up at her workplace and follow her to her car, she realized she was being stalked online and in real life. She reported it to the authorities, and they were able to identify and apprehend the perpetrator before any harm was done.
At least she got help. My stalker only stopped when I utterly destroyed his character and revealed everything he had done and how pathetic he was in a public blog post. Loser.

I gladly had never been stalked yet (online) in my whole life. I'm so sorry to hear you guys stories, I'm just speechless how can somebody that just knows us online can have a will to stalk and to do any harm, I mean we haven't even met.

I hope you are doing well now.
Yes, absolutely! I got with an awesome girl (we met on-line), and it's been 17 years of bliss.
I gladly had never been stalked yet (online) in my whole life. I'm so sorry to hear you guys stories, I'm just speechless how can somebody that just knows us online can have a will to stalk and to do any harm, I mean we haven't even met.
My stalker was some dude I worked with in retail for a couple of years. He admitted to Googling my username for months and would make fake accounts on every forum I was on, strictly to insult and harass me. Then, when I ignored/blocked him at every turn, he even went so far as to get a bunch of his loser friends from another site to spam MY forum so much (hundreds of spam posts daily), I actually had to shut it down and went underground.

Anyway, he got what he deserved. Married some girl he didn't really love, and is just a despicable human trash with no life.

Yes, absolutely! I got with an awesome girl (we met on-line), and it's been 17 years of bliss.

My stalker was some dude I worked with in retail for a couple of years. He admitted to Googling my username for months and would make fake accounts on every forum I was on, strictly to insult and harass me. Then, when I ignored/blocked him at every turn, he even went so far as to get a bunch of his loser friends from another site to spam MY forum so much (hundreds of spam posts daily), I actually had to shut it down and went underground.

Anyway, he got what he deserved. Married some girl he didn't really love, and is just a despicable human trash with no life.
Glad you got away from that and that he got exactly what he deserved!

As to the thread, yes, been stalked, currently being stalked by a group who don't like what I am. Fortunately they only know two of my infrequently used usernames, not my main one, and I don't use my more common avatars or profile information on the sites where I use those names, so most of my spots are safe.

Remember to stay safe by being cautious about sharing personal information and reporting any concerning behavior. Cheers to a happy and safe online community!

James B aka Gimpy from Australia is still stalking me and leaving stupid posts under my original user name on anxietyforum.net, then denying it's him spamming it up. Not even going to acknowledge him any more after today. The dude's just a coattails riding dumb shit. Not even capable of rational thinking and just tries to be sly and counter everything you type back at him.

He sucks anyway.

James B aka Gimpy from Australia is still stalking me and leaving stupid posts under my original user name on anxietyforum.net, then denying it's him spamming it up. Not even going to acknowledge him any more after today. The dude's just a coattails riding dumb shit. Not even capable of rational thinking and just tries to be sly and counter everything you type back at him.

He sucks anyway.
Yeah, he sounds lame AF. Forget him!

One day more people will feel like you do, then things will get better :)
Honestly, I don't think human civilization will last beyond this century without abolishing guns, money, and all forms of religion....

Honestly, I don't think human civilization will last beyond this century without abolishing guns, money, and all forms of religion....
Not wrong, but I don't see how we'll ever get rid of those things. Everything wrong in the world, and yet everything people cling to.

Everything wrong in the world, and yet everything people cling to.
There in lies the issue. People are so convinced and brainwashed and afraid that they think they MUST be part of some religion. They are so terrified of death, and that you only go to "Heaven" if you are a "good" person, that they will believe and worship almost anything.

Why not just live a good, full life. Who cares what happens when you die? Everyone dies at some point, and you can't do anything about it, so what is the point of fretting about it? Just live and try to be a nice person. You don't need God to do that.

Money is meaningless. Why do things cost "money"? Why can't someone with cancer get treated without costing $1000's, why is it so expensive for dental care? Why do I have to pay $10,000 for a funeral and casket? They are dead, they are not going to care. When I die, I want the absolute cheapest possible funeral, and no priests.

The rich just want more, and the poor keep getting trampled and aren't given the chance to do better, why? Because everything costs money. When will it stop?

So the Australian menace denies he's not this James, over and over again. He then archives a page about himself which he asked to be removed, where I identify him. Self-loving sod!?

:D

Crush these ants with your feet. ;)

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back