Discussion Have you ever been stalked online?

Like cyber stalking? It happened to me once a long time ago. Only pathetic POS people do that stuff.

I'm sorry, :( The guy that stalked me would Google my screen name then make fake accounts everywhere I was a member just to harass me. He even admitted he was going to "delete me" when he was a co-admin of an old site I use to run. I've never allowed co-admins ever since and even to this day if I get a weird comment, I'll still think it's him. :( :(

I think that would be enough to put me off from social media and forums for life.. ?

It just seems totally wrong that people can do things like that and get away with it. Especially when suicides as a result of such things have been in the media spotlight quite recently, you'd think there'd be more help and support available for victims in similar circumstances.

I think that would be enough to put me off from social media and forums for life.. ?

It just seems totally wrong that people can do things like that and get away with it. Especially when suicides as a result of such things have been in the media spotlight quite recently, you'd think there'd be more help and support available for victims in similar circumstances.
I agree. He was apparently a lonely, sad individual who fixated on me. Whatever, that's just an excuse. We worked together for a couple years. Jerk.

I agree. He was apparently a lonely, sad individual who fixated on me. Whatever, that's just an excuse. We worked together for a couple years. Jerk.
I was going to ask if you ever found out why he became like that?

what was his reasoning or cause?

Just ignore them. Mute them if you can. If they don't know you have muted them, they're likely to try to contact you. But you won't easily see their shit and you won't be informed.

They're arseholes, just looking for attention.

Just ignore them. Mute them if you can. If they don't know you have muted them, they're likely to try to contact you. But you won't easily see their shit and you won't be informed.

They're arseholes, just looking for attention.
It's hard to do that when he's on every forum I'm on with fake accounts to harass me. He also got a bunch of his asshole friends from a pathetic, perverted forum to make dozens and dozens of accounts on my site, so many, and so many spam posts, that I actually had to shut it down since I couldn't l keep up... :(

I have the same problem with an Australian guy who Aries previously banned.

His account on here is Rub.

On an anxiety forum that has unfortunately been left unmoderated, he is spamming my address details and posting my full name, and saying my family ought to die from Covid.

He is certainly demented, I'll say that.

I am in the process of saving up for a civil case against him, which is more so criminal. However, I don't reside in Australia. I'm in Edinburgh, Scotland.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't know. Lawyers may not want to take on a case if you're international. However, I could save up and hire one in Western Australia. But to be honest, he is just a "WAnker" (a clever mash-up of wanker and Western Australia). Attention is all they're looking for. Some of his more tame videos on YouTube are amusing, like the Sylvester Stallone ones.

Anyway, maybe it's best if we don't talk about James anymore. Trolls are fueled by attention. Sad too, giving this guy's age is supposedly 36. But I mean, okay. Never grow up, I guess.

Yeah. He still floods forums with spam and dodgy remarks about my family. One of the last ones from a few weeks ago involved something about my sister's umbilical cord and my dad's back. Seriously...

My sister actually gave birth today. Congratulations, sis! :)

Nephew #5. :p

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back