Has the quarantine got you gaming more or less?

Nat

Trophies
For me, it's made no difference but I know a lot of people are keeping their selves preoccupied by playing more games. What about you?

Honestly as of late, youtube has been taking up more of my time than gaming anyway so no real difference here.

I've always been a homebody. I work from home and don't really go out much. So, the only thing making a difference is my dad's attempts at changing our habits and get some work on the house done together. Otherwise... I have all the time in the world.

More for me! no work, minimal study... a lot of time on my hands when I'm not binge watching Kath and Kim lol

I'm about the same level of gaming. My days are dictated by outside means, so gaming is limited by other things, and therefore my gaming is more or less at the same amount as before all of this.

I would say a bit more, should my workplace close down then I will be able to pour some serious time into gaming.

It has certainly got me gaming more as in normal routine, I could only play games on weekends but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, I am spending almost all of my time in my home and have plenty of spare time so I am playing games everyday. In these days I am mainly playing Call of Duty: Warzone which is a great battle royale game and thanks to some very useful tips and guides I found on downsights.com, I have become a very decent player of Warzone and loving playing every minute of it.

Dad here with less time for gaming. I used to play video games at lunch with my colleagues, now I'm home and play with my son (1,5 year old). It's another kind of fun: kids books, simple puzzles, dinosaur toys etc. When he wants to draw or play by himself I stay around and read a book.

For sure I can play more and dedicate time to the blog and to the YT Channel. Because I'm not working now.

For me, it's made no difference but I know a lot of people are keeping their selves preoccupied by playing more games. What about you?
Same, If you consider how many new games are out now and sales there are game realted, you'd say in a weird way perfect timing .

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back