Has anyone played Need for Speed Heat?

Nova

Trophies
I have been hearing a lot about this game. And there seems to be a lot of trailers and the gameplays too out there. I wonder how many people here are fan of the NFS?

Have you played this game?

Have you played this game

Not yet, but I've seen the trailers and it looks like the type of game I'd like.

xenonVirus. With games like those, I feel the need... the need for speed! :)

Last edited:
Yes me too. I am not sure how the gameplay and trailers are not much showing as of now. I have to wait for some time.

I will not be touching the Need for Speed series for a while, to be honest. I think they've ruined the franchise and have just made it way too different. I used to love playing Need for Speed but it's just not the same anymore. Last one I played was Payback and the moment I finished the story, I returned it right back to Amazon because it was so boring.

I am in same way, thinking how the NFS is not much adding value. It's just same old flashy cars and the limited roads. I want to see some good roads which are often not repeated in their series.

The NFS series is my favorite! Been playing them since NFS II SE. I have Heat since I'm an Origin Premier member. It's badass!

I am in same way, thinking how the NFS is not much adding value. It's just same old flashy cars and the limited roads. I want to see some good roads which are often not repeated in their series.
The map is *huge*. Definitely a nice upgrade for the series.

Well map needs to be upgraded because often what happens is that these gaming series don't add new upgrades and we just end up playing flashy updates.

It's definitely been upgraded/updated. This is the largest NFS map I've ever seen! It now has "districts" and you can do races and earn district rep, etc. Very cool!

Looks like they are more or less taking things like GTA I guess.

Yeah. that's kind of GTA brand. In case of NFS they just possibly in near future go with task based races.

It's really fun tho! I've always enjoyed the NFS series.

In past it was good but now things are just too flashy and not something I am exciting for anymore.

By the way which was the oldest version of the game you played?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back