Question Has anyone already ordered from ENJIFY?

shadyce57

Trophies
Hi everyone! I've been ordering my games on GOCDKEY for some time now and I've been seeing a new shop called Enjify for a few months now and they're almost in first place on all the games.

So has anyone already ordered from them and can I get a return?

Thank you in advance and enjoy the games :p

It seems that they sell accounts with the games and not the games themselves. Is that something you are looking for?

I've bought some games from there. But I'm not sure it's legit honestly. By buying someone's account you take a big risk all the time it can be stolen at any time.

If you're here, it probably means you were looking to buy a SERIAL KEY for a video game.

Unfortunately, I did not do my research and fell for their dubious - borderline scammy - website & technique.

I was looking for a Serial Key for a Video Game, like any other normal person who buys digital video games on the internet and stumbled upon this too-good-to-be-true low prices. When I went ahead and purchased what I thought was a serial key for Horizon Zero Dawn on Steam, I received the log in data for a shady Turkish Steam account.

Customer service is non-existent (answers after 15 hours) and not helpful, citing their borderline scammy terms of service to prevent anyone from getting a refund.

Do youself a favor and check this company's Trustpilot profile (the amount of reviews they delete), the quota of weird 5-Star reviews and the genuine and really sad to read 1-Star reviews before you make up your mind about buying anything there.

Ordered a key from them, they send me a Steam account. Then got the following message from Steam Support:

Hello,

This account appears to have some security issue, if you need help with solving this, we must verify your ownership.

Please note, Steam accounts are not transferable between users per our Steam Subscriber Agreement.

If you didn’t originally create this account, you will not be considered as the rightful user. If this is the case, please stop using it at once.

Keep in mind that when using an account not created by you, you risk of losing all the investment and purchase you made. We will not provide any refunds or reimbursement for the purchases. We also do not move games or items between accounts.

If you wish to use Steam, you must create a Steam account of your own here.

If you have any further questions, please let us know - we will be happy to assist you.

Steam Support,

Hi everyone! I've been ordering my games on GOCDKEY for some time now and I've been seeing a new shop called Enjify for a few months now and they're almost in first place on all the games.

This site is a total SCAM! They pretenbd to sell downloadable games but let you pay to open an account only, no value at all, refund impossible, support email address is flase/non-excistent.
AVOID at all times!

enjify is a total scam. I received nothing from them but they got my money. Even their site had a online chat service that I used when I did not receive anything. They reply that it was now marked as urgent and to wait. Since then I still got nothing and the chat service was now missing from the site (I suspect that they use your IP address to know it's you returning). They do not reply to emails either. I have since found out that they are based in Moscow...... so say no more. :mad:

I actually did order a game from it, although you have to make a new account on the console or pc your using. I did all the steps later read the reviews mid doing the steps because I was kinda worried because it took so long because first I didn't even you you had to make a new account. I read the and got scared that they all said it was a scam. I contacted the support asking about stuff if they were a scam. They said they weren't after me giving them an entire interview.

I just went for it, did all the steps and actually got surprised that I got the game. I told them sorry and that I misjudged them. I actually have a game now that's normally around 40 euro's now for 27 euro's. In my experience it works even though alot of people say its a scam.

Remember you can open a dispute through your credit card company to get your money back from these people. Their policies do not override your consumer rights, no matter what their “customer support” noddies tell you.

honestly i have used enjify got fifa 22 and 23 from them dont get me wrong took them a while to send the 23 account details but had no issues so far

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back