News Harry Potter game developers troubled by JK Rowling's transphobia

To quote yourself
Did you miss this part of the post? If that quote is not eluding to folks that don't agree on this being evil, then break it down for me. Help me understand.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”― Edmund Burke

As I previously stated; the quote was to highlight the danger of apathy and indifference, not a suggestion of any evil doing.

As I previously stated; the quote was to highlight the danger of apathy and indifference, not a suggestion of any evil doing.
You were using it as justification for going after Rowling though, which does suggest evil doing. Otherwise, how does that quote justify going after her?

You can’t tell me what I was using it as justification for - if anything. Those are my thoughts. As much as a cis-woman’s experiences are different to a trans-woman’s experiences. Or do personal thoughts & intentions only apply when it suits you?

Anyway, I respect your opinions on the matter but I’m not going to say more. I do not wish to foster ill-feeling within this community. Agree to disagree?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back