Harley Quinn coming to Fortnite to promote Birds of Prey

fortnite-harley-quinn.jpg

As part of a Fortnite 11.5 update, Harley Quinn will be joining the likes of Batman and Catwoman, likely to promote the upcoming film, Birds of Prey.

It was first discovered by Lucas7yoshi, a data miner who suggests Harley Quinn skins from both, Suicide Squad and Birds of Prey alongside a baseball bat or mallet will be coming in the update. It seems that Haryley Quinn will be the only Birds of Prey character that is offered in the update sadly although the film features Black Canary, Renee Montoya, the Huntress, Black Mask and Cassandra Cain.

Fortnite is available on PS4, Xbox One, Switch, Windows PC, iOS and Android. Birds of Prey heads to UK theatres tomorrow, February 7.

I wouldn't call this good advertising, isn't birds of prey like R rated? And they are throwing this onto a kid heavy game?

I am indeed looking forward to this. I wonder if they are planning anything specific to the PUBG or other battle royale.

I don't think there is any movie coming out for pokemons. These additions are based on the movie promotions.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back