Discussion Happy Friday

Mostly because no one was buy their US version of Cadbury's (it's nothing like actual Cadbury's, which is why most Brits looked to import it, we grew up on Cadbury's, so we like what we know, Hershey's version is not that), so if they take away the version that everyone wants access to, they're left with nothing but the Hershey's version to buy (well, or do without). It makes sense from a business perspective, because people were circumventing their patent, but it's still a move they didn't really need to make, expats still aren't going for the Hershey's Cadbury's version, they're just paying a bit more to get it from home now...
Interesting....

Not really. I normally go for a walk every night, but it's getting cold nowadays. ?
Yeah, it's getting cold now. Stay in and game (y)
gamer GIF by Totorial

Hi Pete ? , you doing anything magical this weekend?
Drinking and chillaxing with the wife, playing some games, working on The Goat House, and just overall relaxing. Been a long week. How about you?

Drinking and chillaxing with the wife, playing some games, working on The Goat House, and just overall relaxing. Been a long week. How about you?
Sounds pretty chill. I'll be spending some time on here and with the family this weekend. What games will you be playing and on what platform?

Sounds pretty chill. I'll be spending some time on here and with the family this weekend. What games will you be playing and on what platform?
I play on literally everything. I am mainly on Xbox, but love the exclusives on PlayStation (Spider-Man, God Of War, etc.). Also have a Switch and Stadia. Picked up Watch Dogs Legion for Stadia last night, so I will definitely be spending some time there. What I played last night was pretty good.

I play on literally everything. I am mainly on Xbox, but love the exclusives on PlayStation (Spider-Man, God Of War, etc.). Also have a Switch and Stadia. Picked up Watch Dogs Legion for Stadia last night, so I will definitely be spending some time there. What I played last night was pretty good.
It sounds like you really into your video games. I'm usually on my PS4 or Switch. I too love a good PS exclusive. My favourite has to be Spider-Man but also quite enjoyed God of War too. I have yet to try Watch Dogs Legion, will probably pick that up at some point.

The week really did fly past. Can't believe that it is already Friday. Going to enjoy a nice relaxing weekend.

It sounds like you really into your video games. I'm usually on my PS4 or Switch. I too love a good PS exclusive. My favourite has to be Spider-Man but also quite enjoyed God of War too. I have yet to try Watch Dogs Legion, will probably pick that up at some point.
Oh yeah. Love gaming. Besides lifting, gaming is my other hobby, well that and working on my site.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back