Happy Friday

RamiMorrar

Hey.. how's it going? It's been a while. I don't post here as much as I have because I have been very busy with game dev related stuff.

I just want to say to have a great Friday. Even though this year has sucked for the most part, at least try to enjoy it the best way you can on a Friday night.

Aries

Administrator
Hey.. how's it going? It's been a while. I don't post here as much as I have because I have been very busy with game dev related stuff.

I just want to say to have a great Friday. Even though this year has sucked for the most part, at least try to enjoy it the best way you can on a Friday night.
RamiMorrar Glad to hear all is well! Keep us posted on your game dev related stuff, we'd love to hear all about it.

I've also been busy myself, with the website, working on a lot of things, brainstorming ideas and continuing to build a community for you guys. I hope to share more of that with you guys over the coming weeks, so stay tuned!

Wishing you all a great weekend. Please stay safe and let us know how you're doing.

Ash

Love it when it is finally Friday. Enjoying the weekend so far and going to be spending a lot of time just chilling and relaxing

Empire

Friday has been gone but hay! it can be next Friday and beyond right. Welcome back anyway if you haven't been that active on the site

It's basically that honeycomb stuff (cinder toffee) you can get in a bag, that looks like yellow rocks. Only it's in a rectangle shape, with milk chocolate smothered over it. I'm surprised you've never tried one. They're big here in Britain. :)

RamiMorrar

It's basically that honeycomb stuff (cinder toffee) you can get in a bag, that looks like yellow rocks. Only it's in a rectangle shape, with milk chocolate smothered over it. I'm surprised you've never tried one. They're big here in Britain. :)
I'm not from Britain but I do think we have something similar here in the states.

PGen98

I'm not from Britain but I do think we have something similar here in the states.
If you have a Cost Plus World Market near you, they sell a honeycomb and chocolate candy that's very similar to a Crunchie. It's the best option we expats have at the moment because of Hershey's ban on importing real Cadbury chocolate from the UK, it's worth a look if you're interested in tasting it, because I can't think of a US equivalent.

Top Bottom