Halo Infinite set to launch in Fall 2021

halo-infinite-fall-2021.jpg

Halo Infinite was originally planned to launch with the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S but was delayed for fine tuning, its now set to launch in Fall 2021, developer 343 Industries has confirmed.

Joseph Staten at 343 Industries took to the Halo Waypoint blog with the new release date of “Fall 2021”.

Staten wrote:
It’s my honor as creative director to help our team ship Halo Infinite in Fall 2021. Yep, that’s when the game is coming out. And from now until then, every one of us at 343i and our great partner teams will be building, testing, and polishing an experience we hope all of you love.

I joined 343i right as the team was wrestling with feedback from the July campaign demo. This discussion boiled down to one fundamental truth: we needed more time to do things right. That included pushing hard in the Fall, giving the team time to recharge over the Holidays, and then coming back in January to finish the game at a healthy place” to keep the verbs consistent.

“Fall 2021” is between the September and December period of next year. We’ll keep you updated on a specific release window as more is known.

Halo Infinite is planned for release on Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S and Windows PC.

I’m fine with that. As long as they bring Halo back to it’s former glory :)

I’m fine with that. As long as they bring Halo back to it’s former glory :)
This. We need a good Halo game this time, not the let down we got with Guardians. Also good move for them strategically, use this year to push the Series X, next year to push their primary console seller. Smart.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back