Halo Infinite leak details grappling hook, sprinting, more

halo-infinite-leak-details-grappling-hook-sprinting-more.jpg

Halo Infinite details have been leaked ahead of an official reveal later this week.

Back in Feburary, a leak suggested that the title will include grappling hook (screenshot) but according to 343’s Frank O’Connor, the image is from Forge and “doesn’t show anything meaningful and isn’t even necessarily content from Infinite.”

O’Connor continued:
Sometimes they're just test environments or cut outs of H5 prototyping work… and sometimes just stuff from dev that we decided doesn’t constitute anything meaningful or meaningful intended to ship.

This week, Halo Insider Klobrille says the hook is back in:
The leak is still fake. Grappling hook is in as to my limited knowledge, but it’s more like an equipment pick-up similar to Halo 3. No idea how that is included in campaign. Halo Infinite Arena is all about going back to classic map control gameplay (power weapons and power-ups). There are a lot of cool things to complement the sandbox. Grapple hook, thrust or classics like overshield. All this is very dynamic and might vary heavily based on playlist etc, of course. But more on all that at a later date.

Xbox Series X first-party games showcase is set for 9am PT on Thursday, July 23, we'll likely get more definitive answers on what to expect from Halo Infinite then.

this may be my first halo game just depends on when it comes out, of it comes out next I would have time to play the collection

this may be my first halo game just depends on when it comes out, of it comes out next I would have time to play the collection

I wish Microsoft would release more info. I've never played a Halo game before but I know so many people who adore the franchise. I have an Xbox console now so I am really interested in trying out a Halo.

I wish Microsoft would release more info. I've never played a Halo game before but I know so many people who adore the franchise. I have an Xbox console now so I am really interested in trying out a Halo.

I just got a PC so time really to play the collection it just depends on when hola 5 release

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back