Halloween 2020 - Have you prepared your costume?

Oxxximir

Banned
Trophies
Have you already prepared the costumes? I'm looking forward to it cause my family has a fun tradition of dressing up as a zombie family. This year my brother and I bought a pair of zombie masks. We plan to scare mom... Do you have similar traditions?

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought Halloween stuff for a new film I was supposed to make, but my mate wanted us to buy a 'better camera' first.

I don't really do Halloween, it's not a UK thing here anyway. It's more of a American holiday. It started there and ended up a world wide event. This year is going to be very different, I don't think people will be going out to other peoples homes.

Halloween is definitely celebrated over here in the UK. In the areas that I have lived at, kids always go trick or treating and most houses are decorated with a few decorations.

There's talks of a second lockdown so I'm not even sure if we'll be celebrating Halloween this year with the current situation but we'll have to wait and see.

Halloween is definitely celebrated over here in the UK. In the areas that I have lived at, kids always go trick or treating and most houses are decorated with a few decorations.

This year, maybe not though.

Oh yeah, this year is gonna be pretty awful for Halloween. No parties and kids aren't going to be allowed to go trick or treating (most likely)

Been over 10 years since I last dressed up, not going to start this year.

Won some contests last year with the wife, dressed up as Alan from The Hangover. Doubt any of those parties are happening as much this year. *sigh*

Have you already prepared the costumes? I'm looking forward to it cause my family has a fun tradition of dressing up as a zombie family. This year my brother and I bought a pair of zombie masks. We plan to scare mom... Do you have similar traditions?
I don't like wearing costumes. Even as a kid I didn't like it. Esp. masks. I don't like stuff touching my face. :ROFLMAO:

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back