Opinion [Guide] Best LOL Camera Settings To Use

Rat

Trophies
If you have ever wondered what the best camera settings are in League of Legends you've come to the right place!

Read more about it on:

The camera settings are one of the most important Leagues Of Legends settings. Why is this the case? That's because you wouldn't be able to move your champion if you didn't have camera settings. You can't move if you can't move the camera. Otherwise, you'd be moving around by clicking on the mini-map and seeing other enemies, and everything would look like you were watching an ant nest. In today's article, I'll go over the best camera settings you can use in the game. I’ll also explain to you how the camera setting works and why it is useful to have it enabled. Remember that there are many of them, and some are more useful than others. So, with that in mind, let's start with the article!

7. Camera Move Speed Keyboard

“I am a pro-gamer.” (Video By Unconventional Gamer)
Where do I even begin with this one? This setting isn't bad if you don't like using your mouse to move the camera, but it will make things more difficult for you because you'll have to rebind most of the hotkeys. Because the setting is only used by those who have never played a MOBA game before. That would be someone like me. When I first started playing this game, I used my keyboard to move the camera and the mouse to move the champion. It was quite useful for a while until I realized how much better it is to move the camera solely with the mouse. The camera speed of the keyboard is also important, but it varies from person to person because everyone is unique in their way and everyone else has a different movement speed for the camera.

Camera Move Speed Keyboard:

• This setting is only used by a few people who enjoy moving the camera with the keyboard and only use the mouse to move the champion.
  • The camera's movement speed varies from person to person because everyone is unique and no two people can enjoy the same camera's movement speed.
  • Because you will not be moving the mouse from the center of the screen, you may have faster reflexes.
Conclusion:

• The majority of people will use their mouse to move the camera, but a few will use their keyboard. The speed at which the camera moves varies from person to person, and you should never copy a move speed from someone, even if they are your favorite pro player.
  • Because your mouse will be in the center of the screen most of the time, the keyboard movement with the camera can help you have faster reflexes.
When Should You Use It?

This setting should only be used if you are comfortable with it. If you spent most of your time moving the camera with the mouse, moving it with the keyboard may feel strange. The camera's movement speed is determined by you, as everyone moves the camera at a different rate.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back