Guests viewing unknown page

Nerdface

Something appears to be broken..

I've encountered similar before - my guess would be that the pages are fine, but there's some javascript interference somewhere.

jf-unknown.jpg

Carbon

Administrator
Thanks for reporting this but I think this could be due to guests landing on a broken link that was previously valid before our revamp. Unfortunately, something like this can be hard to pinpoint. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to share.

Reactions: bharath

bharath

Thanks for reporting this but I think this could be due to guests landing on a broken link that was previously valid before our revamp. Unfortunately, something like this can be hard to pinpoint. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to share.
I would agree with you as guests need to land on direct pages, but currently Google is not indexing fast and it take ages to remove old posts from search results. I suggest you to use a redirect plugin so they can be reverted to correct page.

OP
OP
Nerdface

Nerdface

I'd be tempted to try and recall which plugins you were previously using whereby links are no longer valid, and configure appropriate re-directs.

Either that, or xenmade.com have a 404 management plugin that may be able to assist when it is available for purchase again.. :)