Selling GTA V FiveM Roleplay Server | NotPixel (Plug & Play)

Price
€275

reaper1825

Trophies
What is GTA V FiveM Roleplay?
You could spawn into the server as a criminal mastermind or leader of a notorious gang. But you could just as easily become something as mundane as a chauffeur or even a milkman.
There’s no time to think up a sentence, like WoW. With GTA roleplay, you have to take advantage of your acting skills, use your microphone, and improvise.
It’s an experience that can be enjoyed alone, but it’s much more entertaining and engaging with a couple of friends by your side. It’s a blast, and if you happen to own a copy of GTA V, it’s well worth playing.

NotPixel server | Drag, drop and play.

If used for income, properly creating plans (buying in-game money/vehicles/properties/jobs/gangs/weapons) can bring decent profit.
For example, if player buys monthly, let's say 30eur package monthly for (2 cars from dealership, house in Vinewood Hills and AK47).

Server is playable by 64 players at the same time, not like GTA Online where it's locked at 32. This amount can be upgraded to 128 players also.

When i ran my own community, i had 1300 members in it, around 150 players used perks, so let's say price for a car - 10euros. 150x10=1500eur. Taking notes that you can add your own vehicles, created by community, add buildings, guns, even when GTA V allows a lot of their own.

Future updates included, unlimited support in your own server.
PRICE FOR SERVER RESOURCES, DATABASE.SQL : 275EUR
Images, videos, test server available. PM me, or better, add me on Discord for anything mentioned.
Discord - reaper#1825

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back