News 'GTA 6' Fans Ask Rockstar to Take Its Time on Development After Seeing 'Cyberpunk 2077' On Console

Theophilus M

Trophies
Grand Theft Auto fans, who have clearly been looking at Cyberpunk's messy console release and have come to a conclusion: Rockstar should take as much time as it needs to develop/work on Grand Theft Auto VI to avoid experiencing such disappointment.

In a post entitled "After Playing Cyberpunk 2077, R* Should Take Its Sweet Time", Reddit user ExoBoot describes CDPR's console launch as a "mess", and expresses hope that Rockstar doesn't fall into the same issues. "I don't care if GTA VI is coming out in 2024," they wrote. "Just don't be rushed and give us an amazing experience."

Grand Theft Auto fans, who have clearly been looking at Cyberpunk's messy console release and have come to a conclusion: Rockstar should take as much time as it needs to develop/work on Grand Theft Auto VI to avoid experiencing such disappointment.

In a post entitled "After Playing Cyberpunk 2077, R* Should Take Its Sweet Time", Reddit user ExoBoot describes CDPR's console launch as a "mess", and expresses hope that Rockstar doesn't fall into the same issues. "I don't care if GTA VI is coming out in 2024," they wrote. "Just don't be rushed and give us an amazing experience."
Cyberpunk is too glitchy/buggy to play atm, they shouldn't have released it in that state.

Nice profile pic btw ;)

I do think Rockstar should take their time, since Cyberpunk, at least in my experience, has had quite a few bugs and glitches.

I don't think Cyberpunk was released in a good-enough state, but can you imagine if it was released in April, before they decided to delay it? That would have been a nightmare.

Rockstar is known for taking their time and not rushing games out. I have faith they will deliver a badass product with GTA VI.

GTA 6 is going to be one of the best sellers when it comes out. Rockstar has never disappointed

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back