News GTA 5 is the most watched game on Twitch in 2021

Jutuse

Newcomer
Trophies
GTA-V-758x426.jpg

Released for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in 2013, Grand Theft Auto V is a critically acclaimed open world action-adventure video game. It is also the most watched game on Twitch in 2021, according to a report by StreamElements.

GTA 5 is the most watched game on Twitch in 2021​

Just Chatting is at the top with 3.1 billion hours. Right after GTA V is League of Legends with 1.8 billion hours watched, followed by people watching one billion hours of Fortnite. The full list can be seen in the image below.

Twitch's most watched games in 2021.

Last edited:
GTA 5 is a very interesting game. it should be finishing the time of pubg.

it's very interesting. even though there are a lot of bugs
the only reason why GTA is that high is mostly due to the open nature of that games online portion and the popularity of the property.

now due to how twitch operates as a service and the users engagement with it it's pretty standard to see games that are more focused on being open in nature while also allowing for users to engage in the social interactivity outside of combat to grow in numbers on the platform. this is why the largest games on the list that aren't e-sport titles are just GTA V and Minecraft as they're essentially in the same genre of games that cater to teen and child demographic and if rockstar wanted too they might have also been able to get Red Dead Online on this list too but they been staggering their feet on the property for sometime now as they clearly don't know what type of content to provide for it anymore.

it'll be interesting to see how many of these titles maintain their positions in 10 years time as only a few on that list kept their status like League of Legends but I doubt it'll last forever and some other game will take it's spot, it's the nature of the entertainment and internet market but still it will be a great ride.

That's kind of surprising. The new series of GTA Marbella Vice in Spain gave a lot of viewers; although never thought it'd make the most watchable game of 2021 to be honest.

Not even that surprised, to be honest. The online mode is just killing it still and it's a very good game to just watch other people play

Inappropriate advertising / spam
Hi guys am kingpamie and I've been playing GTA since my little days ive played on both Play station and X-box am so happy that GTA 6 is finally out i cant wait to lay my hands on it.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back