Question GT SPORT - spec 2 in French?

XMeraki

Trophies
trying to by Gran Turismo for a friend as a gift - I wanted a disk version for PlayStation 4. I understand the basic gran Turismo sport is £12.99 can buy it on amazon.
However, there is a spec 2 which can be downloaded on PlayStation store which has some added bonus content which is about £30.

It was quite difficult to find this version sold on a disc but on the GAME website it said for £30 it was spec 2 etc. It’s arrived and it has French writing on it - and says “not to be sold separately ”

can someone please explain to me what’s going on -is the spec 2 version only downloadable but for some reason in France they made the “updated” version for disc. Apparently the game is fine as you can just choose English but the actual box doesn’t look legit (I know it is but gifting it to someone isn’t great)

can someone who knows about the GT Sport PLEASE explain this to me - I’m actually lost and there’s barely any info about it and I’m wondering if I should just return it and get the normal 12.99 one even though it doesn’t have all the added extras.
Thanks

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back