Google Chrome restricts Flash support with latest browser update

Barida

Trophies
The latest addition to Google Chrome update is that gamers won't be able to connect to Flash gaming as they have restricted such connections. You can read more about it here

Do you think such move is because they are into gaming now or?

Flash is dead. And soon almost every browser is going to get rid of it. I think it was expected sooner or later. I am glad that HTML5 is staying stronger.

It's a shame for those who still rely on Flash whilst certain websites fix everything to allow their games and such to be played without the use of flash. I know a site I use, Pogo, they still use flash and so far I have been okay and I have been able to stick with using their site and flash so far but that will soon be changing. I just hope that by the time everything changes, they are ready so we don't lose access to the games on that site.

I think majority of flash game develoeprs have moved on to the HTML5 and the other platforms. I know most of the game developers have moved to android once the flash shown signs of dying. I think those old games were expected to die for sure.

I think the majority of flash game developers have moved on to the HTML5 and the other platforms. I know most of the game developers have moved to android once the flash showed signs of dying. I think those old games were expected to die for sure.

This is true. I mean games that you don't see on Android or other mobile operating systems may likely not be having a huge fan base at the end of the day. The developers that still rely on flash are definitely working on the past.

Yes with time the game changes and also the platforms. Many games in past were on DOS but now we have console and the android like mobile. I think it would be really interesting to see how the VR becomes the next platform for the flash and similar content.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back