Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

Please refrain from making further threads about your stream. We do not tolerate duplicate threads. This thread can be dedicated to that and you are welcome to bump it whenever you go live. Please consider this as a warning.

I'm using Adobe Premiere ;)

Don't get me wrong - Adobe Premiere is great - but have you ever tried out DaVinci Resolve? I use it because I'm a broke high school student I like it a lot. It's free (always a bonus) and provides me with great video-editing software.

Although, yeah, nothing beats Adobe Premiere.

Don't get me wrong - Adobe Premiere is great - but have you ever tried out DaVinci Resolve? I use it because I'm a broke high school student I like it a lot. It's free (always a bonus) and provides me with great video-editing software.

Although, yeah, nothing beats Adobe Premiere.

I used Vegas Pro before and switched to Premiere not so long ago.

I heard about DaVinci Resolve, it looks great but right now Premiere satisfies me enough. :D

Man it’s hard to get followers starting out ?? Struggling, I think my stream must be like right down the bottom of the list where nobody can see it.

I’ve tuned in but your screen is all black, can’t see what you’re doing but can hear you.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back