Microsoft Celebrates Solitaire’s 30th Anniversary

Tek

Trophies
May 22, 2020 will be the 30th anniversary of Microsoft Solitaire on Windows. Come celebrate with Solitaire players all over the world during the entire month of May. We have special XP bonuses, all new themes and card backs, and more!

haven't played this in ages, sucks that its so bogged down with crap in Windows 10.

This is one of the old games that I used to play on the computer when there was no internet. I found out that 30th one would make them keep this game for years. It's funny how time flies when we don't keep track of it. Same with the minesweeper too.

Congrats to Microsoft, for completing 30 years of developing the successful game for pc Spider solitaire.

30 years long, nice to see it's still going to a point. I wasn't around when this was starting

haven't played this in ages, sucks that its so bogged down with crap in Windows 10.
I never played it on Windows 10 or even bothered to open it. What kind of crap has been added to it? Ads?

I didn't noticed any ads in the Solitaire on Windows 10. Maybe could be my region specific Windows version could have made me not see the ads? Or was that some fixes in the May update removed those ad for me. I am not sure. But there were no ads from what I can tell.

I never played it on Windows 10 or even tried to open it. What sort of poop has been added to it? But now I love to play Spider solitaire on internet.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back