News GhostWire: Tokyo coming to PS5 in 2021

When they first showed this game last year, it really had me gripped but I'm a bit disappointed here to be honest.

I guess we can't really judget it unless we play it on PS 5. I am sure some of the creators are not happy and also community may or may not like this but considering it is a survival game. We can't expect it to be any different be it PS 4 or PS 5. Trailer was good. We just have to wait for the gamers and creators on their gameplay review.

If I remember rightly at E3 the graphics were amazing and it seemed a very dark game. The new trailer shows it's very cartoony and all about psychosis.

If I remember rightly at E3 the graphics were amazing and it seemed a very dark game. The new trailer shows it's very cartoony and all about psychosis.
It is dark game and also kind of leaning in the middle of the scifi and the ghost and other stuff. They have mixed a lot of concepts and soon they may find that they have new community who may appreciate this type of the content. I happen to be one of the people who loved their concept.

I'll probably pass on this one. I don't even think it's really a horror game anyway.
I'd say this is more or less supernatural game. Not necessarily hororr. Kind of like hunt and survive. We have similar games in the past with such niche. So they fall into the survival niche. I think this is probably my niche, lol, that could be one reason that I kind of like that.

Maybe as I see more about the development of it, I may change my mind. But as of yet, I am not sure that it's for me. ?

By the way, are you the user called "skyfire" on VGR.com? ?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back