Get verified on JoyFreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbon

Administrator
Verified banners help people more easily find the developers, press and community representatives they want to follow.

What is a verified banner?
A verified banner is a check that appears below your username in forum messages, conversations, member tooltips and on your profile. The status confirms that an account is the authentic presence of a developer, press and community representatives.

How do I request a verified banner for my account?
To request a verified banner, you must be a developer, press or community representatives.
To request a verified banner, you must provide the following:
  1. Make sure you're logged in to the account you're requesting a verified banner for.
  2. Full name.
  3. Job title and company.
  4. A work email address or any other means of proving your identity.
  5. A custom title (e.g. “Developer at X” or “Community Manager at Y”) (Optional)
Send us an email with the above information using the contact form at the bottom of the site.

Keep in mind that submitting a request doesn't guarantee that your account will be verified.

What happens after I apply for a verified banner?
We will review your request and send an email back letting you know if your account has been verified or not. If your request is denied, you can submit a new request after 30 days.

Please note that verified banners will not entitle you to special treatment from the staff and you will still be expected to adhere to the same forum rules as any other member. Keep in mind that we can remove your verified banner or disable your account at any time if rules are broken.

What does a verified banner look like?
verified banner.png

Status
Not open for further replies.