Gears of Kombat - Free game for Windows PC, PS3 and Xbox 360

Looks interesting. I heard about massive sale coming up next month from them. I wonder how it goes.

Looks interesting. I heard about massive sale coming up next month from them. I wonder how it goes.
Hello my friend, thanks for the comment :D

However my game is a free homebrew game I created just for fun and for improve my skills in game development.

Cheers!

Looks good. Something like this on android would surely sell like hot cake. Do give android and iOS a try.

Looks good. Something like this on android would surely sell like hot cake. Do give android and iOS a try.
Thanks my friend for the comment :D

However I won't sell it, I can't because of copyrights reasons, however, no worries, I am creating my own comercial game to release very soon. All of these small and free games I create, are to build up a community of players interested in to my work, to gain visibility, which is the most important thing for a game being successful commercially.

Cheers.

Thanks my friend for the comment :D

However I won't sell it, I can't because of copyrights reasons, however, no worries, I am creating my own comercial game to release very soon. All of these small and free games I create, are to build up a community of players interested in to my work, to gain visibility, which is the most important thing for a game being successful commercially.

Cheers.
All the best. Looking forward to the other premium games that you release.

Hey guys!!! As I had commented earlier, I will be posting here on YouTube some game prototypes I have created, various game ideas, which I am still deciding which of these prototypes to turn into a complete game.

This first prototype here was an idea I had some time ago when I was playing Turok 2 on the Nintendo 64 emulator, in my opinion one of the best games ever developed. I was playing and I wondered, why not do a Brazilian Turok in the Amazon Rainforest? It would be top, very cool no?

So I sat down and started researching ideas, 3D map references, and started assembling here, there, until this cool prototype came out here. This prototype took about 3 months of work to finish.

The idea of this game's script would look something like this:

A criminal organization is illegally exploiting the Amazon rainforest, illegally trafficking timber, medicinal herbs, spoiling the Amazon rainforest, and kidnapping wild animals to conduct genetic experiments by turning innocent animals into mutant monsters to be sold on the black market as weapons of war.

The protagonist of the game (still unnamed) is an Indian, the last descendant of an Amazon Rainforest Warrior Tribe, who decides on his own to protect the forest, the animals, fighting against this criminal organization.

As you can see, the game is still just a prototype, a way for me to put into a game the ideas I had regarding this project. I will not provide download link, because it does not have a gameplay ready, there are many bugs yet, and I have not optimized this prototype for consoles.

Leave your opinions, if you liked this game idea, if it's worth turning it into a full game, and so on.

Cheers!!!

NOTE: In this prototype I am using some placeholder 3D models , so if I decide to turn this test into a complete game, these 3D models will be replaced for copyrights reasons.

Hey guys!

This video here I recorded quickly, right from my cell phone, without editing anything (inside my "garage studio"), just to show you guys a new feature that I implemented for my Game about Middle East War, I'm sure that people will love this game. Anyone who likes Metal Gear, Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Insurgency Sandstorm will enjoy my new game, and next week I will provide a free demo for everyone try on PC, PS3 and Xbox360. I will open a new thread for this game here, very soon.

This feature is Force Feedback, more popularly known as Control Vibration. Unreal Engine 3 has this feature already programmed by default, but is not enabled on consoles, and also only for some events (such as vehicle explosion). But I took the ForceFeedback code and implemented it into the weapon code I created for my game, edited a little bit here and there, and it worked!!!! Although you can not see too much the vibration on this video, but you can hear clearly, especially at the end of the video. And for each weapon I defined a different level of vibration, heavier weapons the level of vibration is higher, while lighter weapons like pistols, the level of vibration is lower.

A shooting game is much more fun with this feature, when you shoot, you feel the control vibrating, heavy, similar to being shooting with a real weapon, it is very cool guys! I've only tested it on PS3 for now, but I'll keep testing on Xbox360, as well testing a generic PC gamepad (I have the Nyko Ariflow), which by the way I'll be adding universal support to use any Gamepad in my game, through the Xbox360 control emulator (Xipunt is included in my game), so anyone who wants will be able to play my game with a controller instead of keyboard and mouse.

Cheers!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back