Garlic has some fantastic health benefits

acejoy001

Newcomer
Trophies
3 to 5 cloves of fresh garlic a day helps lower blood pressure. This used to be folk med before and our folks didn't have the more scientific/medical explanation. Just a few days ago, I learned that the component Allicin is the stuff behind the lowering of blood pressure.

Garlic has many health benefits a few are the followingL
Helps lower blood pressure.
Helps lower cholesterol.
Helps fight the common cold and flu.
Helps with weight loss.

Garlic is a good natural antibiotic and a good medicine to lower blood pressure. Garlic is a natural food with a lot of medicinal benefits. My father always take garlic especially after eating foods with high cholesterol.

Try this out folks. The garlic alone can do wonders to our body's immune system. Add onions and tomatoes then you have a real healthy whopper. Just had this for breakfast this morning and other saturday mornings folks. Your stomach will churn for a moment but not to worry the foodies are just doing their job.

Garlic has been used for generations as a natural antibiotic to deal with infections. To date, garlic is still good to go not only as a spice but as a natural remedy. But what no one talks about is how much garlic one should consume to stay on the safe side of this wonder herb. Garlic contains anti-clot capabilities. This means that if you consume too much of it and you get injured or go through a surgical process, you might bleed excessively.

While I love garlic, I would not do it alongside onions and tomatoes for a salad. I prefer onions, tomatoes, a dash of coriander leaves and bell pepper for a salad. My dislike for raw garlic is the foul breath it gives after consuming it which can put off people especially if you work in close proximity.

Try this out folks. The garlic alone can do wonders to our body's immune system. Add onions and tomatoes then you have a real healthy whopper. Just had this for breakfast this morning and other saturday mornings folks. Your stomach will churn for a moment but not to worry the foodies are just doing their job.
Well, this is new acejoy, but as with most healthy foods, none seems palatable or pleasant leave alone the benefits that come with them. However, I tend to think its because of their wealth in beneficial herbs that sometimes tend to turn us away, but there are lots of methods of making these healthies worth the taste.

Yes, that is true garlic is very good for our health, it keeps the flu away is like a natural antibiotic and a small piece taken on the empty stomach will help our stomach to not have small worms (especially for small kids).

I agree with friends here that garlic has health benefits that our body needs. It helps prevent and heal illness. I also read that garlic encourage good night sleep by placing a piece under a pillow. I just don't like the taste but I love it's scent when saute. It's good to take a natural medicine to be free from danger and expenses.

Don't think I've ever met someone that has hated garlic. I love it and there are so many great things that can be made with it like garlic bread and it just improves every single meal that incorporates garlic.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back