Garlic health benefits.

acejoy001

3 to 5 cloves of fresh garlic a day helps lower blood pressure. This used to be folk med before and our folks didn't have the more scientific/medical explanation. Just a few days ago, I learned that the component Allicin is the stuff behind the lowering of blood pressure.

Nariman

Garlic has many health benefits a few are the followingL
Helps lower blood pressure.
Helps lower cholesterol.
Helps fight the common cold and flu.
Helps with weight loss.

Garlic is a good natural antibiotic and a good medicine to lower blood pressure. Garlic is a natural food with a lot of medicinal benefits. My father always take garlic especially after eating foods with high cholesterol.

phanuruch

Garlic has been used for generations as a natural antibiotic to deal with infections. To date, garlic is still good to go not only as a spice but as a natural remedy. But what no one talks about is how much garlic one should consume to stay on the safe side of this wonder herb. Garlic contains anti-clot capabilities. This means that if you consume too much of it and you get injured or go through a surgical process, you might bleed excessively.

wallet

Yes, that is true garlic is very good for our health, it keeps the flu away is like a natural antibiotic and a small piece taken on the empty stomach will help our stomach to not have small worms (especially for small kids).

Jelineex

I agree with friends here that garlic has health benefits that our body needs. It helps prevent and heal illness. I also read that garlic encourage good night sleep by placing a piece under a pillow. I just don't like the taste but I love it's scent when saute. It's good to take a natural medicine to be free from danger and expenses.

Ash

Don't think I've ever met someone that has hated garlic. I love it and there are so many great things that can be made with it like garlic bread and it just improves every single meal that incorporates garlic.