GamingBolt: Resident Evil 8 - 10 Things We DON'T Want

Tek

Trophies
It's looking like Capcom are well on track to keep the Resident Evil conveyor belt pumping. Even though they've made no announcement about it yet, multiple leaks from various sources in recent weeks have spilled the beans on the fact that we're about a year away from Resident Evil 8. Of course, we can't be too sure about anything until we hear something from Capcom themselves, neither about the details that have emerged, nor about the fact that the game even exists- but we can at least talk about the things we hope the game will and won't do. In this feature, we'll be talking about the latter. So without further ado, let's get started.

1. Too Much Actions
2. Changing The Tone Too Much.
3. An Over The Top Story Like RE6.
4. A Ruined Chris Redfield.
5. A Boring Ethan Winter
6. RE4 Retread.
7. Dropped VR support.
8. Disappointing Enemy Variety Like RE7.
9. Disappointing Final Boss Like RE7.
10. A Story Too Isolated from The Larger Series.

The series is getting so stale by now, to the point where I wanted to jump ship to Naughty Dog since they put more passion into their games. At this rate, I don't see Capcom making very long games anymore.

But oh well. For now, I guess I am staying with shemale Jill, and shemp Redfield. But I don't know if the criticism towards The Last of Us Part II is warranted. People are already hating what they've heard and seen.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back