List your favourite gaming genre

Alexander.

Trophies
On the off chance that you needed to pick one amusement class in the world of gaming, what might be your most supported and why? Mine is FPS which is also known as "First Person Shooter". This type is loaded with activity pressed interactivity for the gamer to keep concentrated on.

My favorite gaming genre is Role-Playing. I love the idea of being able to control the character the way you want to and interact with other characters. It gives me the feeling that I am actually socializing with real people.

Well... I don't really like this thing of having to pick something favorite among so many good options, haha. But, let's go.. Haha!

My first choice would be suspense / horror games that have an atmosphere that mixes the real and the surreal... Basically, because I don't much like games that follow only a single strand (without varying at any point in the way).

My favorite gaming genre is Role-Playing. I love the idea of being able to control the character the way you want to and interact with other characters. It gives me the feeling that I am actually socializing with real people.
I also like RPG because we can put ourselves in the shoes of the character and be lost in the virtual world of the game. It feels good to live a life of another character.

My favorite has to be puzzle, horror and FPS. I think I have spent more time playing the games in this genre. I don't usually like those PUBG and Fortnite type battle royale games, the reason being they can be worth playing once or twice. But playing them daily adds no value in the life. That is what I have learned so far.

I also love RPG games just like Klint. I am not sure if it has something to do with my personality but I am more comfortable socializing in the gaming world rather than in real life. I like these kinds of games because of that. I always have the freedom to do what I want and make an extension of myself through making characters in fantasy world.

Last edited:
RPG happens to be my favorite. Take for instance Fortnite is a very example of games that I enjoyed playing very well. I can never get tired of playing such games. Adventure games genre also trips me a lot. For example, Game of Thrones Conquest.

First Shooter Play is pretty good for me. I enjoy being the one that attack first while playing any game as it gives me the feeling that I can maim my enemies as I like. Role playing game (RPG) is also good, but not my favorite.

Ever since my childhood, I have always loved action shooting game which was why I loved and enjoyed playing Contra shooting game so much back then. I played contra for years before I was able to move on from it to other games.

So, in essence it's appropriate to say that my favorite game genre as a kid or teenager happens to be First Shooter Play (FSP). There are so many other FSP games like contra, take for instance, The Punisher, Mission Impossible, James Bond 007 etc.

RPG is a good one too. I think most new gamers are more into RPG games, Minecraft and so much more.

In my open it is between an open world RPG and an open world Horror game genre.

Probably RPG. I simply love immersive games like Gothic, Stalke and etc.

Suspense and adventure games are my type. I am also into zombie games like Resident Evil (Any resident evil game), walking dead (mobile) and left for dead (pc game).

I like Mario type games - not sure what they're called. I mean, they might seem childish - but I don't really care! Anyway, I'm not sure if I like racing games on an equal level, though.

O.K., coming in after the above ones, would be bombing games and sports games.

Now, I have never gotten into first-person shooter games - not sure If I would enjoy them or not. Anyhow, I did play Zelda once and liked it - so maybe I could get into that genre - if given the time.

Suspense and adventure games are my type. I am also into zombie games like Resident Evil (Any resident evil game), walking dead (mobile) and left for dead (pc game).
I agree those sort of games can be pretty fun. And also adventure games are pretty much attractive in their own way.

My favorite genres are RPG, Simulation, Strategy, and Open-World.
  • RPG because I enjoy the feeling and the work that goes into leveling up and earning new perks .
  • Simulation because I think it's an interesting genre.
  • Strategy because games like XCOM and Civ make me think about what to do next.
  • Open-World because you can do literally anything.

My first preference to games with good story. Mostly I love horror games but recently I have started playing card based game called rummy and I am loving that also. Role playing games are also interesting which have really good story but I haven't played much of such games. Will definitely play in coming months.

My favorite gaming genres are MMOs, MMORPGs, RPGs, Open World, Adventure.

I like the feeling of open world, being able to do anything, kill stuff and earn stuff for doing so. I also like games that you are allowed to PK/PVP. Not interested in carebear games.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back