Gaming for money?

rockpen23

Many of us probably have heard that you can't make a career out of video games and that is absolutely not true don't let anyone tell you otherwise now of course you may not agree that many of us treat gaming as a profession but making a benchmark in a specific games can be advantageous because of lots of promotions and opportunities. :p

It might not sound too inspirational but you can do anything you set your mind to and don't let people tell you otherwise yes of course making it into video games is really really hard but if you got a good idea some passion the willingness to work really hard and the will to develop the skill and never stop learning is already your asset. ;)

jpk0007

Many of us probably have heard that you can't make a career out of video games and that is absolutely not true don't let anyone tell you otherwise now of course you may not agree that many of us treat gaming as a profession but making a benchmark in a specific games can be advantageous because of lots of promotions and opportunities. :p

It might not sound too inspirational but you can do anything you set your mind to and don't let people tell you otherwise yes of course making it into video games is really really hard but if you got a good idea some passion the willingness to work really hard and the will to develop the skill and never stop learning is already your asset. ;)
Well, i agree that one can make good money out of playing games these days. You can also earn a lot of money through posting videos on gaming on your Youtube channel. Many guys are earning huge amount of money trough there online gaming presence. However, i play games just as a hobby and for my own entertainment. I dont think i will bw able to earn through my gaming experience as i am not seriously into it like other guys.

Tonivir

I think, not all can make money out of gaming, because almost all I know, they are the one spending money for a game. So it's more of a making money for those who are passionate of creating or develoving new games, or in any case there are games that are free to play but in return you can earn money. It's a matter of doing research nowadays.

junrose123

Well personally I have never tried to play games for money since most of the time I am playing it for fun and entertainment but of course I am open for playing it to have some extra money if someone will offer me such a kind of opportunity to earn while at the same time enjoying. I had been trying to find some site that would give me some extra income while playing some games but sadly I cannot find any one of them.

missbibimbap

Well, if you could do it why not? I'm going to congratulate you man if ever this is your reality. there is no better job than the one where you got to enjoy it while earning real cash. If I would be offered an opportunity like this, I would definitely take it man. This is like living the dream situation.

wallet

In my opinion, the money comes to those who create games and not the ones who play the game. I earn money from different tasks and I searched on the Internet to find sites that pays for playing games but I could not find any.

GioMatos

I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, I feel like you can make money out of practically anything these days, especially with the continous growth of the internet and social media. On the other hand, being a professional gamer is not for anyone. You have to be really good at it, you have to invest plenty of money on equipment and you need to have a big following/presence on social media beforehand. None of those things come easily. I think that making an income like that is pretty awesome though.

egghead

I have not tried this, however, I hear that there are a game testing jobs available and the games can make money by testing games. I have seen a lot of videos on YouTube that basically deals with tips and tricks on games. These videos have a lot of views. If you can create tutorial videos, you can also make money as a gamer.

Jayson

I think you can make a career out of anything - assuming you know the skill and can implement the business side of it (making a business, getting hired etc.). OK, this is the case most of the time - assuming there is enough demand.

Nova

I kind of feel envy of those who play the games through streams and make money. I mean that is the most exciting job one can have. And the earning through that is also pretty exciting and fun. I may have to find a way to earn from the gaming like this. But I have no clue on where to start and how to manage the ads etc.

leadtech

You can also earning by streaming gamess. but it takes a lot more time to gain popularity since they are so many pro players are streaming also.