Recommend a good gaming chair

A good choice of chair, I want a new one, but mine has not yet been broken to buy a new one. I want a game table more, I really need it, it’s not convenient when the system unit is under your feet and you can hurt it by accident.

Sometimes I feel that it is possibly the over spending that happens from what I have heard. And not at all needed.

I thought that since I made the topic I should come back and actually say that when I moved into my new house I did made it a mini priority to actually get a proper gaming chair for my sessions. I'm not talking one with all singing speakers and stuff out the side but something that was at least actually a bit more supportive. I'm sitting on it right now and dang is it cosy. I'd highly recommend taking the plunge

So which model you settled for? And anything that you purchased which was good for other gamers?

Gaming chairs are often branded as being cool and comfy, until they're broken in. Get a chair that was built to withstand years of use outside of the gaming niche.
The Best Gaming Chairs - Are You Ready For Comfortable Gaming? - GamerBolt
My recommendations go for X Rocker 51396 Pro Series Pedestal 2.1. But if you want a good chair that will last for awhile, unfortunately, you will have to spend more money. I would recommend the SecretLab Titan, but it is way out of your price range.

Last edited:
You can try AKRacing Core Series SX Gaming. It costs around 320 dollars and it's sooo comfortable. So you may try to use it.

I thought about getting an expensive one but i went with an office chair. its better for your back and much cheaper. Got mine fpr 80 € from IKEA. Its called Markus

Inappropriate advertising / spam
I have severe back pains caused by my scoliosis, and staying at home to work all day(and playing online games all night, lol) doesn't help the situation. I recently got the Secretlab Titan Softweave gaming chair as a gift, and it's the best gaming chair I've had so far. It's very comfortable temperature regulation makes it so great, and since I'm pretty tall, it also has a large frame, which I love. The material feels very luxurious as well, and it's very nice to the touch.

Get this. Had it for over a year and it's still comfy.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back