Gaming Chairs

marteebe

Article Author
Verified
I'm looking to 'upgrade' my gaming experience overall, be that with a new console, some nice new lighting and all that but one thing I've always looked into but never gone for is a gaming chair. Are they really worth the money over a normal chair? They do look comfy and boy do I want to be comfy but has anyone here got a gaming chair? If so which one and how is it?

I'm looking to maybe get one or two for me and my friend(s) when they come over so we can have a little gaming session together but I don't want to shell out the money if they're just not worth it!

Reactions: Knight of madness

Nerdface

I've never really looked into them to be honest, I'm quite happy gaming on the sofa or on the floor..

I'm guessing they're more useful for some games than others (ie. FPS)? My brother swore blind that wearing headphones whilst playing Counter-Strike on the PC helped him to hear the direction his enemies were running from. Perhaps you can get the same effect from the speakers built in to a gaming chair?

Reactions: Camelion

Gopnik

In my opinion the gaming chairs help when you are into a long gaming session or usually spend a lot of time sitting in the chair. They are designed to be comfort and I think they are more comfortable than regular chairs. Well, after all it's up to the person if they find any difference. I don't have a gaming chair because of the beefy price but if I could get one I would definitely do that.

Reactions: Camelion

Nova

If you have IKEA and other similar stores out there in the market. Then you may want to consider looking at the price. Also there are some custom chair shops too. So there is plenty to choose from in terms of the quality and also the price. Do visit such shops in person instead of internet browser shopping.

whiteagle

I looked into getting a chair last year in the summer and when visiting EGX here in the uk i managed to do some research by visting some of the stands like Overclockers especially as at the time i was using a dining room chair which was hell on my back after 2/3hrs of gaming.

In the end i picked up a cheap office chair my friend was giving away and im still trying to decide wether purchase a new seat in the future.

Gopnik

I'm interested in a good chair I need something more comfy then the carpet haha
I see that a lot of people have gaming chairs from DXRacer. They are also used in some big tournaments like CS:GO majors and for other games too. But they aren't cheap in my opinion - the cheapest one available is priced at $289 USD. Well, it seems the standard price for a gaming chair.

Reactions: Knight of madness
Compare with other brand such as DxRace, AkRacing, Ewins, Clutch etc. Saying Andaseat is more comfortable, better quality, better lumbar and neck pillow support, faster delivery, better service etc

I'm looking to 'upgrade' my gaming experience overall, be that with a new console, some nice new lighting and all that but one thing I've always looked into but never gone for is a gaming chair. Are they really worth the money over a normal chair? They do look comfy and boy do I want to be comfy but has anyone here got a gaming chair? If so which one and how is it?

I'm looking to maybe get one or two for me and my friend(s) when they come over so we can have a little gaming session together but I don't want to shell out the money if they're just not worth it!

I agree with you! It's hard to play when you are not comfortable. That was my problem too since when I'm playing with my computer. I searched out and look for the gaming chair that definitely worth it with my money and has a unique and cool style. Now, I got one in Anda Seat. And I am satisfied with my choice.