News Gamevolution - New era of NFTs

eldajebuh

Trophies
Greetings,

My name is Elda, as a co-founder of Gamevolution, I'd like to tell you a little bit about our upcoming project.

Gamevolution is a revolutionary concept of e-sport league, which makes pro-gaming available for everyone. We are operating on Cardano blockchain, but we're not an ordinary nft project.

Our goal is to build a community of gamers, who will have the chance to show themselves in game tournaments organized by us. If that's not your case and you play for fun, you're still welcome !

How it will look like ?

In a first phase, we'll drop first non-fungible token collection called Sloths of Slothshire ( later SoS ) , which will be your permanent e-ticket to EVERY tournament organized by Gamevolution.

After first drop, our SoS holders will compete against each other. There'll be exciting awards in ADA, and more, will be announced later ( complex reward system based on players ratings, tournaments participation ) .

In a second phase, we'll drop the second non-fungible token ( name is about to be announced ), that's the time when the fun part starts.

Two tribes competing against each other in games that community will choose, earns points, get rewards as an invidual, team and as a whole tribe.

That's all i can say right now, if you got any questions, I'd be happy to answer them. If like what you read, please make sure you visit our website / discord for more information.

Thank you for your time,
Elda

GAMEVOLUTION – New ERA of NFTs in gaming!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back