GameTester.co: Get Paid for Testing a Game

egghead

GameTester.co is a website where you get to test a new game and get monetary rewards for testing games. You will have to test a game, give your feedback and earn cash. GameTester is also a website for game developers to receive feedback from real users and improve their games. The developers also gain early users before the game is officially released. I have not used this site and do not know whether this works for the developer and gamer. Has anyone actually tried GameTester?

jannelm

I haven't heard about this game tester but its nice to know that there are some websites that does this testing option with payment. You'll get paid for playing. How cool is that?

I've never heard of this, so I've never tried. But, judging by its proposal, it seems very interesting. However, I always get a little bit apprehensive (to be very honest... I'm pretty skeptical about it) when everything seems to be "too good" to be true, haha!

Well... I'll research and read a little more about this in some other forum. But thanks for the tip.

kxiv

That's a very interesting site. I'll be sure to research more about it before I refer it to my friends. This is honestly the first time I've heard/seen that site but I am aware that there are freelancing platforms that pays money for you to try out games.

Lizardbro

I haven't used it though it does sound interesting, though I would assume that there would be some sort of hidden catch to it.

OP
OP
egghead

egghead

The site charges the developers to promote their games and pays some percent of the revenue to the testers. The difference between the money received and money paid is the earning of the site. So, I guess the site actually is working for developer and gamers. I will try the site one of these days.

Nova

I'd love to get weekly gigs like this. I like playing the games and I feel that assignment such as this can be pretty much fun for me. I don't know if they take all type of users in this context.

Nova

Yes the site has options for both developers and the testers. The thing is that here they take testers review on the functions working or not. So its a good game testers portal for learning something.