What is the most addictive game you've played?

I have tried my very best to see if it's possible to stop being addicted to playing soccer or football games, but it all unsuccessfully because I'm truly a football lover and fan, so I'm not sure if I can ever be able to stop stop myself from being addicted to football games. PES, FIFA, FOOTBALL MANAGER, TOP ELEVEN FOOTBALL MANAGER etc are all among the football games I'm into.

Fortnite is the only game which I'm completely addicted to playing. I simply cannot hold back my addiction to the game. There are some other games which I play but not addicted to them like I am to playing Fortnite.

Fortnite is the only game which I'm completely addicted to playing. I simply cannot hold back my addiction to the game. There are some other games which I play but not addicted to them like I am to playing Fortnite.

There is virtually no other game that could be more addictive than this one called Fortnite. It's addiction level is way beyond any charts ever in any games whatsoever.

There is virtually no other game that could be more addictive than this one called Fortnite. It's addiction level is way beyond any charts ever in any games whatsoever.

I vehemently agree with you on this. Fortnite is the bomb.

I think for me the realm defense, and some of the mystery and horror games seems to be making the cut. I guess for each one of us it could be different though. Because we have different taste and we don't really know which game are something people love from their own context. That is what I can tell you.

To be honest, at this moment, I wouldn't say I'm addicted to any game at all really. If you asked me a few months back, I would have said Red Dead Redemption 2 and maybe Fortnite Battle Royale. But both games haven't been too addictive recently especially with the Fortnite season coming to end now so I'm patiently waiting for the new season to start. And unfortunately, Rockstar haven't been great with the RDR2 online updates so the game has become slightly boring recently.

Yes addiction is kind of phase comes and goes. Most of the games that I have played in 2018. I am not much addicted to them. And I make sure that I don't play for hours. And it can get pretty addicted on the gameplay side. So I tend to watch others play and get my gaming addiction in control. That's how I am seeing things.

Yes addiction is kind of phase comes and goes. Most of the games that I have played in 2018. I am not much addicted to them. And I make sure that I don't play for hours. And it can get pretty addicted on the gameplay side. So I tend to watch others play and get my gaming addiction in control. That's how I am seeing things.

I think that we grow in maturity with playing games. I'm not addicted to some games at the moment unlike how I used to be when I was a lot younger. I also think that responsibility makes one to cut down game time.

I think PUBG and Fortnite addiciton is harder to control. Only way to control such addiction is getting people to work on jobs. And make them pay bills. That seems to be the way for the person for getting out of addiction. That seems to be the cure for the addiction in most of the context. That's what I have noticed.

Residen Evil (the whole series) all the time and all the way! I'm totally crazy about this game! Plus, this is the game responsible for making me into an addict because since I met it, I can't stop playing it, haha!

My guilty addiction is Fortnite. I can't stop playing it because their is an massive incentive to join another match even if you don't win a Battle Royale. You get a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction if you achieve the goal which is to come 1st.

1. Superb 3D Graphics
  2. Multiplayer interaction which gives me the ability to play with my friends
  3. Various cosmetics to choose from

Hard to say for sure, but I would say Fallout 3 was getting close to addiction for me.

I'm not sure if it's a true addiction, but I can't get enough of playing NHL19. I do love hockey and hockey stats, and I know that is some of the draw. I also like playing online with others that I haven't met; but it still feels like a well put together team at times. I often procrastinate other things I should be doing, in lieu of playing the game. ?‍♂️

I think currently it has to be Metro Exodus and Anthem. Those two seems to be pretty addictive. And even more so they have enough fun in the game that can keep you engaged. I'd also recommend you to check out the days gone. That game surely has some punch in it. And may rock this year.

I can say that once I was addicted to Minecraft but that was so many years ago. Now, I don't find any "addiction" to a particular video game. I just play a few now - mainly CS:GO, Dead by Daylight from time to time and also currently playing The Walking Dead (all seasons). If there is some new video game which I have a lot of interest it I might play a lot of it in the first 2-3 days but then I will go back to what I use to play regularly.

I would say my main addiction at the moment is PUBG. I know it's been awhile since it was released but I recently got into it after my friend mentioned it and I got a PC that could actually handle games properly and I love it. I find a lot more challenging and engaging than APEX actually, I can't actually stand to play that game it just doesn't gel with me.

When i was a bit younger i was addicted to Minecraft but i dont play Minecraft anymore now i am playing Football Manager its also really addicting!

The most addictive games I've ever played would have to be some of the older pokemon games. Definitely addictive. I played pokemon Silver for the gameboy color probably at least 15 times.

The most addictive games I've ever played would have to be some of the older pokemon games. Definitely addictive. I played pokemon Silver for the gameboy color probably at least 15 times.
What do you like about Pokemon games? i only played Pokemon Go never really played other Pokemon games

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back