What's new
POE Currency

Games for Low-End PC in 2020

SMT

Not everyone owns a thousand bucks gaming rig which is equipped with all kinds of RGB components, there are many gamers around the world who still play games on a low-end PC.
It’s 2020 and the latest games require you to have a powerful rig but there are some amazing games that you can still enjoy on your low-end PC in 2020 so hold onto your hats because we’ll be counting down some of the best games for Low-End PC in 2020.
Our Picks:
Hitman Absolution (Action/Adventure)

Minimum Requirements:
CPU
– Dual Core
GPU – 512MB VRAM
RAM – 2GB
Storage – 10GB
Hitman Absolution is the 5th instalment in the Hitman series and it is considered as one of the best stealth games of the decade. Hitman Absolution was released back in 2012 but the game was ahead from its time with its stunning gameplay and amazing story. Each mission in this game will provide you with a different experience, it’s all up to you if you want to complete the mission with complete stealth or go with guns blazing and torment your enemies. Hitman Absolution can be played on a low-end PC which is equipped with at least 2GB RAM and a dual-core CPU.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Open-World)

Minimum Requirements:
CPU
– Pentium 4
GPU – 512MB VRAM
RAM – 1GB
Storage – 4GB
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas came out in 2004 and still considered one of the most popular games of all time. GTA: SA doesn’t need any introduction because we’ve all played this game at some point in our life. The seventh instalment in the GTA flagship, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is one of the best games that you can enjoy on your low-end PC. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will require you to have at least 1GB RAM along with a Pentium 4 CPU.
Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2012 (Racing)

Minimum Requirements:
CPU
– Core 2 Duo
RAM – 2GB
GPU – 1GB VRAM
Storage – 20GB
The Need for Speed: Most Wanted provides you with the best racing experience where you will face the best street racers from around the city to climb your way to the top of the most wanted list. Without any doubt, NFS: MW is one of the most played and loved racing games from the last decade and if you haven’t played this one then I’ll suggest you get your hands on this game as soon as possible. NFS: MW requires you to have a Core 2 Duo CPU, 2GB RAM, and a GPU with 1GB VRAM.

Read More on GameGyaan

Nova

Serious Sam and some of the similar FPS games from 2005 works on most of the old PC configs. And those games are pretty good.

xenonVirus

Resident Forum Janitor
Some games, like Undertale, are also relatively good to play on lower end PCs or (gasp!) even a Mac (though I've never tried.)

Nova

I think mac is definitely not a gaming machine. Though there are many games released for mac but from what I have seen like rocket league many dev companies are backing out of mac and linux.

Demon_skeith

I think most games can be run on a PC if you're willing to turn down the game specs on the game output settings.

Nova

I think using emulators sucks a lot of RAM for those games after PS 2 onwards. So you may want to choose the emulators which can be good for the system. I personally prefer the 16GB RAM for emulations for some console games.

POE Currency