Recommendations for games with 1vs1 and 3vs3 online?

itommy

Newcomer
Trophies
Can you recommend some games 1vs 1 and 3vs3 that can play online on both PC and Android? I am playing tank raid and golf clash on Android and they are interesting, I am also looking forward to find same games on PC or android. Any suggestions?

I think mortal kombat and injustice series can be played 1 vs 1. In case of 3 vs 3, I'd recommend going with the battle royale games like PUBG and Fortnite. And in near future even the call of the duty.

Clash Royale is a pretty good 1v1 game on Android and iOS. And it's not too hard to get into right now and you won't have to worry about any pay to win aspects in this game.

I think mortal kombat and injustice series can be played 1 vs 1. In case of 3 vs 3, I'd recommend going with the battle royale games like PUBG and Fortnite. And in near future even the call of the duty.

I remember I installed this game but unlucky my smartphone had to do a hard reset thus I didn't have a chance to play it. I will try this game again.

Clash Royale is a pretty good 1v1 game on Android and iOS. And it's not too hard to get into right now and you won't have to worry about any pay to win aspects in this game.

Are you talking about this game ?
If yes, then I must play it because as I saw, it is really more funny.

Clash royale is basically 1 on 1 battle using the clash of clans characters. They can be fun to play but after a while you will get bored.

Yes, that is the game that I was talking about. It's really fun and extremely easy to get into it. Within a few months, you'll probably be close to max level and have all cards if you play enough of it.

Yes, that is the game that I was talking about. It's really fun and extremely easy to get into it. Within a few months, you'll probably be close to max level and have all cards if you play enough of it.
I installed this game and will try it soon.

Hope you have fun. If you ever play enough to reach around 4000 trophies then get in touch, you can join our clan :D

By the way you can also try out some of the RPG games like ELCHRONICLE where you have 1 vs 1 and 5 vs5 too. It goes AI mode though, based on your attack and mana levels it sets the AI to fight among two players.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back