Gameranx - Is Rockstar Taking Too Long With GTA 6?

Kirnage6593

Trophies
Hey Guys
We all know that GTA 5 was released in 2013 and its been 6 years now. Will we ever see GTA 6 soon? How long should we wait?
Cuz Im growing impatient.
I saw a review by this guy who thinks that we might have to wait a few more years.
Here's a link to his video:

Please let me know if you guys think if he is right or wrong.

I'm sure the game will come out early in the next gen console life and remain throughout till the next gen which brings GTA 7. Seems like a pretty safe game plan.

I'm sure the game will come out early in the next-gen console life and remain throughout till the next-gen which brings GTA 7. Seems like a pretty safe game plan.

Yeah, I'm following you on this one Demon. It seems to be the game-plan that Rockstar is following anyway and considering how much money GTA Online is bringing in I don't blame them for taking a step back and ensuring that the next instalment will be just as good, if not better than GTA V. That's a hard task to follow in itself anyway but they've got the luxury of a property that is perpetually earning them the big bucks.

hard task to follow in itself

Last edited by a moderator:
It's on its way through..Some people say that rockstar is working on a medieval game while others say that they'r working on GTA VI..I Don't know which one to believe.

It's on its way through..Some people say that rockstar is working on a medieval game while others say that they'r working on GTA VI..I Don't know which one to believe.

It's just my opinion, but I personally wouldn't believe anything until we get official confirmation from Rockstar/Take-Two. My best guess is they may confirm it this year, or next year.

I am sure they must be cooking something in their cave. And they may be coming out with something addictive. And that's going to rock the game world for months.

More like mid 2020 or end of 2020 they will be releasing the game. Or likely update before some event.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back