Game recommendations for PC or PS4

Mhaiee

Newcomer
Trophies
My friends and I were planning to hang out this weekend. They were girls who played Command and Conquer, Mobile Legends and Clash of Clans in mobile. I would like to introduce them to some adventure, hack and slash game or RPG. Do you have any recommendations ? We like avoid online games as much as possible and any similar games like they played before (as I mentioned earlier) and give them a different experience. An open world game would be nice. It would be for PC or PS4.

I suggest Sims. You don't need great skill at games to play it. It's totally for beginner and it's fun to play.

In this case, I also think The Sims would be a great recommendation for you and your friends. I mean, it's simple, easy and very fun (for teens). So, I guess the entertainment is guaranteed.

We are all different individuals with different kind of game taste. So, I would like to ask what's your game genre preferences in order to have an idea of exactly what you would most likely be interested in playing.

I would like to recommend that you start out Final Fantasy games. It's a great game that started from Final Fantasy 1 to to 15. So, you can choose from anyone and have fun all the way through.

Everyone is different and has specific tastes when it comes down to video gaming. May I ask, to assist you further what's your favourite game genre or which genre are you interested in? Thank you

I would like to recommend that you start out Final Fantasy games. It's a great game that started from Final Fantasy 1 to to 15. So, you can choose from anyone and have fun all the way through.

Thank you for this information. I wasn't the original poster, but have been following this thread to get ideas for my young niece. Given her personality, this sounds like something she would enjoy!

I'd say for any beginner they should start with the 2D Game such as the Mario, and few of the android games. Once you get comfortable then you can move ahead with the more difficult and the trendy games. As of now it seems like a good option if you ask me to stick with the android games from what I have seen so far.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back