Game of Thrones Season 8 - Who's excited?

leadtech

Trophies
Who's excited on the new season 8 of game of thrones here? I wonder what could be the next happening between the walkers and Jon Snow.

Game of Thrones has established itself with a lot of international fans and made a continuos run since 2011. Although criticized for some nudity in many of its scenes, the film which is basically of a fantasy genre has become a controversial one but successful nevertheless. The screen stars have been entangled in and outside the story plots as quite a number of them tied the knots in real life. They will be running their last series , season 8 which many are intensely anticipating.

Just saw the trailer and I can't wait for the next season. Can't believe we're so close to the release now as well!

Can't wait! Although being in the UK, I'm not staying up to watch the first episode when it is broadcast in the US.. I think it'd be like 2am here?

Game of Thrones has established itself with a lot of international fans and made a continuos run since 2011. Although criticized for some nudity in many of its scenes, the film which is basically of a fantasy genre has become a controversial one but successful nevertheless. The screen stars have been entangled in and outside the story plots as quite a number of them tied the knots in real life. They will be running their last series , season 8 which many are intensely anticipating.
Umm.. Did you copy and paste that from Wikipedia or something? ?

Last edited:
I am absolutely looking forward to the new season! It's airing 4 days after my birthday, what a birthday treat that will be! :D

What's everyone's thoughts on Episode 1 so far?

I still haven't watched this yet. Friends of mine have been laughing at me because of it. Hehe :sneaky:

I really need to give it a chance and watch it sometime. Does anyone know if it comes on Netflix? Would be worth a watch if it does. I have netflix but haven't checked. Not necessarily the recent season but the olds ones too would be nice to watch one day

I still haven't watched this yet. Friends of mine have been laughing at me because of it. Hehe :sneaky:

I really need to give it a chance and watch it sometime. Does anyone know if it comes on Netflix? Would be worth a watch if it does. I have netflix but haven't checked. Not necessarily the recent season but the olds ones too would be nice to watch one day

It's not on Netflix unfortunately. I am surprised you haven't watched it, everyone I know and I have spoke to have seen this show. It's absolutely brilliant, worth watching for sure.

It won't ever come to Netflix because they have their own streaming service (HBO) and I believe Now TV does it in the UK so chances are, it will never be available on Netflix.

I loved the first episode of the latest season and can't wait to see what happens next

I also enjoyed the first episode, but all these reunions are going to lead into heartache because I do believe death comes next episode.

Who's excited on the new season 8 of game of thrones here? I wonder what could be the next happening between the walkers and Jon Snow.
I've never seen this show, but my g/f and want to get into it.

I would get into it quick zoldos because if you're on social media, it's definitely going to be spoiled for you before you get started.

So Iv just started S1 of game of thrones after ignoring it for so long now I'm hooked I'm struggling to find a way to avoid spoilers haha how do you all avoid spoilers

Good luck. I'm barely surviving trying to navigate the internet just one day after the latest episode gets released. I usually watch it the night after so I barely survive a full day. Good luck trying to survive a few weeks until you catch up lol

Just keep off of youtube and you'll be fine. Work your way through the episodes and be ready for some mind blowers.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back