Game of Thrones Season 8 - Who's excited?

I am not happy with the way Dany went but other than that, they wrapped it up rather well.
I would definitely like to see a spin-off of Arya's adventure!

Nothing wrong with what happened in the end. The only thing that bugged was how everything was so rushed and some of the stupid pointless things that happened in-between.

I felt the final season was thoroughly disappointing.. It felt rushed the whole way through.

"How can we wrap things up with two shows left?"
"Oh, hum.. Yeah.. Well let's just make Dany go full-on mad queen and burn king's landing to the ground, killing Cersei in the process.. But make it last an entire episode.. and umm.. Jon can kill Dany, and we need to somehow get rid of the throne.."
"We still have a dragon left?"
"Perfect!"
"..and the rest?"
"Meh.."

I am not happy with the way Dany went but other than that, they wrapped it up rather well.
I would definitely like to see a spin-off of Arya's adventure!
I think it's been confirmed that we won't get an Arya spin-off, unfortunately. It would have been really good. I think everything we're getting is prequels and nothing after the endings of GOT

I think it's been confirmed that we won't get an Arya spin-off, unfortunately. It would have been really good. I think everything we're getting is prequels and nothing after the endings of GOT

that's a true shame, I like to think Arya would make a great side series.

It really is. It's a shame that some of the prequels won't have some of our favourite characters from the main show but hopefully they are as well made (well like the first few seasons anyway)

This is something I heard alot about and I'll be sure to start watching this series. It perks my interest and looks amazing! Thanks for the share

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back