News Game Grumps' Dan Avidan responds to allegations of grooming underage girls

Tek

Trophies
gamegrumpsdanavidan-1616599417095.jpg

"I stand by the fact that any interactions that took place of a sexual nature with the person in question were done so when she was 22 years old and we were both consenting adults," Avidan stated. "To claim I engaged in any predatory behavior is simply untrue. I have made mistakes in the past, and I apologize if my actions or words ever made anyone upset, but those mistakes were never ill-intentioned, exploitative or illegal in any capacity."

It's clarified that the Fan is now 25 years old. She then gives her opinion on the situation: "It's not illegal, it's just a bit of an abuse of power I'd say, especially leading some of us (if not all of us) on"
  • Essentially from the Fan's perspective, Dan was NOT grooming her, but she DOES BELIEVE that Dan was abusing his power.
The Fan NEVER stated that Dan groomed her. The grooming part is an opinion that Twitter, several minor News YouTubers and some members of r/RantGrumps made that became the main headline on Twitter's Trending page.
The Fan herself mentions in a conversation with another Reddit user that she DOES NOT BELIEVE DAN GROOMED HER... However, she does think that DAN IS ABUSING HIS FAME.

Full background details:

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back